"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The nets have been a better organization over the past 20 years Breh:comeon: most of all the knicks iconic moments came decades ago and most of them came with y’all losing in the end. Y’all only have 2 rings that came before 100% of all of us were even born. Yet you talk like the Knicks or the lakers or the Celtics. Y’all also have a shyt owner who only cares about collecting checks. When is that last time the Knicks truly built a star for all the shyt y’all talk? Melo? Who was already a star and went on the decline. Amare?Jeremy Lin? KP? :comeon:

Furthermore, nets fans have finals inspirations at some point, knicks fans will be lucky just to make it TO the first round. Y’all are no longer even a threat to us. The only advantage the knicks have is history for decades ago but guess what?

Attendance records don’t win games Breh.
Don’t quote me with this dumb shyt. The league is a lot older than the last 20 years and the Nets have been mediocre at best in those 20 years and literally fielded the worst team in NBA history in that stretch and are just picking themselves up form the Garnett/Pierce trade. So what the fukk are we talking about?

Most organizations don’t have rings at all so what’s up what you saying?

Dolan cares about winning he is a scapegoat for all of the Knicks problems. This narrative that he doesn’t give a fukk is false he just isn’t a great basketball mind which is why he fell back from personnel moves. The Knicks have had horrific luck over the last 20 years it goes beyond having a “bad” owner. All context is ignored when it comes to the Knicks.

Not sure what this “building a star” shyt is about.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don’t quote me with this dumb shyt. The league is a lot older than the last 20 years and the Nets have been mediocre at best in those 20 years and literally fielded the worst team in NBA history in that stretch. So what the fukk are we talking about?

Most organizations don’t have rings at all so what’s up what you saying?

Dolan cares about winning he is a scapegoat for all of the Knicks problems. This narrative that he doesn’t give a fukk is false he just isn’t a great basketball mind which is why he fell back from personnel moves. The Knicks have had horrific luck over the last 20 years it goes beyond having a “bad” owner. All context is ignored when it comes to the Knicks.

Not sure what this “building a star” shyt is about.

Nikka the knicks have 2 god damn rings that came when my own mother was still a baby in the early 70s. The fact that you hang on to shyt from even before the Bird/magic era speaks volumes. Nets actually made the finals in the modern day era. Nets actually made the playoffs when all the cards were stacked against them and they traded away half their future. Nets actually brought the stars to New York. Where as y’all talked down on Melo and couldn’t even have a stable relationship with KP.

The Knicks were in a far better position than the nets were this decade, and look what the Nets were able to overcome in comparison to the Knicks,. Who had a 50 win season and proceeded to fail After wise.

If the nets were medicore for 20 years then what the fukks were the Knicks? ONE good season in between 20 years since y’all made the finals. And you talking like y’all legacy is on par with the Celtics or Lakers.

Yes most organizations don’t have a ring, most who do, don’t talk like they LA or Boston, which the knicks fans do routinely.

Again,. I usually don’t even hate on y’all, and I’ll gladly take any neg reps. Whatever. You needed to hear this talking down to a organization that has been routinely better than you and came to NY and put the fukking city on their back cause your wack ass ORG couldn’t do it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nikka the knicks have 2 god damn rings that came when my own mother was still a baby in the early 70s. The fact that you hang on to shyt from even before the Bird/magic era speaks volumes. Nets actually made the finals in the modern day era. Nets actually made the playoffs when all the cards were stacked against them and they traded away half their future. Nets actually brought the stars to New York. Where as y’all talked down on Melo and couldn’t even have a stable relationship ship with KP.

The Knicks were in a far better position than the nets were this decade, and look what the Nets were able to overcome in comparison to the Knicks,. Who had a 50 win season and proceeded to fail After wise.

If the nets were medicore for 20 years then what the fukks were the Knicks? ONE good season in between 20 years since y’all made the finals. And you talking like y’all legacy is on par with the Celtics or Lakers.

Yes most organizations don’t have a ring, most who do, don’t talk like they LA or Boston, which the knicks fans do routinely.

Again,. I usually don’t even hate on y’all, and I’ll gladly take any neg reps. Whatever. You needed to hear this talking down to a organization that has been routinely better than you and came to NY and put the fukking city on their back cause your wack ass ORG couldn’t do it
It's not all of their fault. Most of it is media caused. The media had you thinking Zion, KD and Kyrie was a done deal. Even Klaw wanted an interview with them. Bron was like, I would love to play NY and said it was down to NY or LA when it was LA 1st and 2nd and 3rd.

NY fanbase is large af and they loyal af. I feel the NBA and the players use that to a marketing advantage and it always works. Why stop? But this gives their fans on average a big head as if they better than shyt when most people think they irrelevant irrelevant. Their TV ratings nationally are always low and nationally, they might as well be the Tampa Rays.

But that local base they got is crazy. Them and Toronto got serious sauce

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikka the knicks have 2 god damn rings that came when my own mother was still a baby in the early 70s. The fact that you hang on to shyt from even before the Bird/magic era speaks volumes. Nets actually made the finals in the modern day era. Nets actually made the playoffs when all the cards were stacked against them and they traded away half their future. Nets actually brought the stars to New York. Where as y’all talked down on Melo and couldn’t even have a stable relationship with KP.

Again,. I usually don’t even hate on y’all, and I’ll gladly take any neg reps. Whatever. You needed to hear this talking down to a organization that has been routinely better than you and came to NY and put the fukking city on their back cause your wack ass ORG couldn’t do it.
The Knicks made the Finals just a few year prior to the Nets making it in the same dead ball era :mjtf:

They made two Finals in the 90’s and multiple conference finals in the 90’s. You’ve created a cut off that is convenient for you. History is history. The Nets like I said are mediocre with two 50 win seasons in franchise history, their last 20 years have been a mixed bag at best. Salute to them for the power moves they’ve made and landing Kyrie and KD but we don’t need Nets fans coming into our thread shytting on us. Stay humble because signing them didn’t guarantee a thing.

Who the fukk said our legacy was on par with the Celtics and Lakers? :laff:

Knicks fans are some of the most pessimistic/realist fans you’ll see around the NBA. We’ve arguably been the unluckiest franchise in professional sports over the last 20 years. Were you in our season thread during the season? Most of us knew the Zion/KD/Kyrie shyt was a pipe dream perpetuated by the media. We only HOPED.

We not listening to what non-Knicks fans say we’re working on a rebuild and are in a positive direction as an org y’all mfs STAY creating narratives around us. We suck why are people on our dikk?

Last edited:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
The Knicks made the Finals just a few year prior to the Nets making it in the same dead ball era :mjtf:

They made two Finals in the 90’s and multiple conference finals in the 90’s. You’ve created a cut off that is convenient for you. History is history. The Nets like I said are mediocre with two 50 win seasons in franchise history, their last 20 years have been a mixed bag at best. Salute to them for the power moves they’ve made and landing Kyrie and KD but we don’t need Nets fans coming into our thread shytting on us. Stay humble because signing them didn’t guarantee a thing.

Knicks fans are some of the most pessimistic/realist fans you’ll see around the NBA. Were you in our season thread during the season? Most of us knew the Zion/KD/Kyrie shyt was a pipe dream perpetuated by the media. We only HOPED.

We not listening to what non-Knicks fans say we’re working on a rebuild and are in a positive direction as an org y’all mfs STAY creating narratives around us. We suck why are people on our dikk?
attention...all it is. when people talk about their own squads nobody gives a god damn :mjlol:
teams of fans that arent even remotely rivals with the knicks dropping their opinion.
when do these nikkas type paragraphs about the fukkin timberwolves or something? :mjlol:
People drop the knicks cause they havent been great and they'll attract the ire of one of the largest fanbases in professional sports.
#SayKnicksForClicks

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Knicks fans are some of the most pessimistic/realist fans you’ll see around the NBA. Were you in our season thread during the season? Most of us knew the Zion/KD/Kyrie shyt was a pipe dream perpetuated by the media. We only HOPED.

:scust:

The nets have routinely been a better team than you for the past 20 years. That’s not a opinion, that’s facts backed up by Playoff and finals appearances.

And if the nets have been medicore, what are the knicks? we have routinely been better than you for 2 decades since the towers fell. If we mediocre, I guess you indirectly admitting y’all have been garbage.

Y’all made 2 finals in the 90s(you lost both btw, just like the nets) yet you speak like you the lakers:scust:

You had one good season the past 20 years with all that money and “history”:scust:while the nets were considered a joke and had to work our way to even being taken seriously

Y’all have the most overrated franchise and all of basketball. Y’all only relevancy outside the city is people laughing at you

Let’s make one thing clear here, Knicks are 10x more relevant than the nets(for now) and half of that is cause nikkas laugh at y’all
Whenever the Knicks TREND ANYWHERE almost 92% of it is negative.

When y’all trended even on twitter during free agency, cause everybody was clowning y’all and praising the nets. Nobody gives a fukk about y’all history cause y’all history Resulted in iconic moments that often than not, resulted in no rings since Elvis was still living.

Furthermore, I’m going to assume you are under 33, no? Stop telling me about shyt pre 1987.

It’s you who needs to stay humble cause both Kyrie and KD could retire right now and nets are still better than you.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
they don't understand why folks stick with their hometeam

maybe it makes them feel some sort of way that outside some bk natives & ot folks thee.city will be waiting on the knicks til the earth stops spinning

#tape really stays to itself & when we do step out it's really to acknowledge something positive going on with other fanbases

& even with us never initiating fukkery keeping it so solid clowns still giving unsolicited neck

chill the fukk out & go rock with your own clique in your own thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
*trash posting and dikkriding*
this nikka talking about "our"
the nets thread had literally thousands of posts....yet your first post is on july 1st after the nets make moves
nobody should be discussing shyt with this clown ass dikkrider

the new nets fans puffing their chest meanwhile the real nets fans that been there conveniently never come in this thread on some tough shyt :dead:
this is insecurity over your dikkriding decision. enjoy the nets for the next few years. sleep well bud.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
this nikka talking about "our"
the nets thread had literally thousands of posts....yet your first post is on july 1st after the nets make moves
nobody should be discussing shyt with this clown ass dikkrider

the new nets fans puffing their chest meanwhile the real nets fans that been there conveniently never come in this thread on some tough shyt :dead:
this is insecurity over your dikkriding decision. enjoy the nets for the next few years. sleep well bud.

December 2018, I made this thread while the nets were barely making it

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-...e-nets-are-one-star-away-from-the-ecf.681265/

January 6th 2019

Nets look like they could contend as a second round exit team, which would be a major upside for a squad that has no real big Star. This is not a hot take

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bro...ff-season-thread.642137/page-29#post-32270949

fukk is you talking about? Must I upped the all the positive shyt I said about Knicks over the years?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
you still a dikkrider. nikka talking about speculative posts about what the nets are doing. I could pull up posts about what I think multiple franchises are doing right. you werent claiming them nikkas with your neck out until now. "am...am am I delusional? :lupe: " :mjlol:
nikka got a whole account from two thousand twelve...and mentioning 2 posts from 2019
now it's "our"...and" we"....and "look at what the knicks are doing":mjlol:
you're a clown and none of your thoughts should be taken seriously
you wanted attention and I gave you some
tata :coffee:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Knicks brehs real talk.. Yall being extra sensitive to everyone :ld:

The trolls i understand but @Collateral and @#1 pick came in and wasnt trolling yet couple yall flew off on them because it was neg criticism..people gonna have their opinion on players on teams and where else can they discuss except the team thread esp since yall thread so active and visible.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:scust:

The nets have routinely been a better team than you for the past 20 years. That’s not a opinion, that’s facts backed up by Playoff and finals appearances.

And if the nets have been medicore, what are the knicks? we have routinely been better than you for 2 decades since the towers fell. If we mediocre, I guess you indirectly admitting y’all have been garbage.

Y’all made 2 finals in the 90s(you lost both btw, just like the nets) yet you speak like you the lakers:scust:

You had one good season the past 20 years with all that money and “history”:scust:while the nets were considered a joke and had to work our way to even being taken seriously

Y’all have the most overrated franchise and all of basketball. Y’all only relevancy outside the city is people laughing at you

Let’s make one thing clear here, Knicks are 10x more relevant than the nets(for now) and half of that is cause nikkas laugh at y’all
Whenever the Knicks TREND ANYWHERE almost 92% of it is negative.

When y’all trended even on twitter during free agency, cause everybody was clowning y’all and praising the nets. Nobody gives a fukk about y’all history cause y’all history Resulted in iconic moments that often than not, resulted in no rings since Elvis was still living.

Furthermore, I’m going to assume you are under 33, no? Stop telling me about shyt pre 1987.

It’s you who needs to stay humble cause both Kyrie and KD could retire right now and nets are still better than you.

Awww man you talking in circles

I gave you nikkas the last 20 years y’all been more successful congrats. 2 Finals runs in a historically weak East. One 50 win season, a couple of treadmill runs with flopped Kidd/Carter/RJ Nets teams. Sold the farm to make some more playoffs in the 2010’s.

I give it to y’all we’ve had terrible luck and poor front office decisions. Through it all you mothafukkas aren’t the Knicks and never will be. :umad:

We won’t be down forever :pacspit:

I wish you dikkeating ass nikkas the best and hope KD can return to form post-achilles I’m done