"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Auto correct. You know what I meant :mjlol:knicks are manhattans squad. New York Mets are are for all of New York too and yankee fans treated the mets like outsiders:mjlol: notice you don’t see Cali Nikkas dissing the warriors. LA Nikkas were at GS games. New York never supports one another
are you retarded? the bay to la is the equivalent of driving from nyc to raleigh, nc :mjlol: why would they care about golden state like that especially when they've been bad up until the last 6-7 years
And if I’m writing long ass posts then wtf was ISO doing? My post was long cause his was
stupid ass nikka in a knicks thread wondering why knicks fans post alot about them in it :mjlol:
guaranteed you're gonna waste more keystrokes with us on your mind than on your own team :mjlol:
rent-free beloved.

rest of the nets dikkriders can get half-a-bar

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
are you retarded? the bay to la is the equivalent of driving from nyc to raleigh, nc :mjlol: why would they care about golden state like that especially when they've been bad up until the last 6-7 years

stupid ass nikka in a knicks thread wondering why knicks fans post alot about them in it :mjlol:
guaranteed you're gonna waste more keystrokes with us on your mind than on your own team :mjlol:
rent-free beloved.

More goalpost moving, you said I was writing long ass posts, I did so cause ISO’s post was long you dikk rider. Clown ass and a clown ass squad

Daps
Reppin
NULL

rent-free beloved.

rest of the nets dikkriders can get half-a-bar

I thought you said you put me on your block list. Couldn’t resist huh?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
More goalpost moving, you said I was writing long ass posts, I did so cause ISO’s post was long you dikk rider. Clown ass and a clown ass squad
tell me more about your fandom that I couldnt give a shyt about. tell me about how you ate corndogs with your pops at coney island :mjlol:
one thing you'll never find is me spamming opposing team threads for attention. pathetic existence.
I thought you said you put me on your block list. Couldn’t resist huh?
nah I thought better of it. You're a weirdo. a harmless weirdo...but a weirdo nonetheless :mjlol:
much like the rest of the nikkas in a knicks summer league thread that aint knicks fans

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tell me more about your fandom that I couldnt give a shyt about. tell me about how you ate corndogs with your pops at coney island :mjlol:
one thing you'll never find is me spamming opposing team threads for attention. pathetic existence.

nah I thought better of it. You're a weirdo. a harmless weirdo...but a weirdo nonetheless :mjlol:
much like the rest of the nikkas in a knicks summer league thread that aint knicks fans
When did I spam this thread? :stopitslime: @ISO said something I didn’t agree with, we had a argument.

Tamberine is the one spamming y’all. Most of my posts about the Knicks have been usually positive or constructive criticism. I’m harsh cause y’all wanna be harsh and ignore the facts:stopitslime: fukk outta here. All of sudden you dont care but yet you quoted me first. Never even mentioned ya bumm ass

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The Nets have a worse historical record than the Knicks. Until the Nets win a championship, Nets fans have literally no reason to talk about the Knicks being trash.

Also, like I said in a different post without the Knicks, there would be no New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is everybody bringing up the Nets? :dead:
Y’all just showing how salty you all are by talking about BK because BK has nothing to do with anything.

This is a summer league thread. I gave my opinion on the Knicks young guys and nikkas came out the woodworks with the homotion and bitterness.

You nikkas need to get over yourselves.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Why is everybody bringing up the Nets? :dead:
Y’all just showing how salty you all are by talking about BK because BK has nothing to do with anything.

This is a summer league thread. I gave my opinion on the Knicks young guys and nikkas came out the woodworks with the homotion and bitterness.

You nikkas need to get over yourselves.
none of this would be a issue but you insist on trolling knicks threads

nobody from #tape is trolling bk bandwagoners

why start shyte then cry like you not the ones being weird¿

simple solution stay in your own thread