"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait did this Tamberine nikka just expose himself? :skip::russ:

you forget to log out breh? :pachaha:
Lol you’re loopy. I don’t keep alias accounts.

But I mean shoot, I’d be a lil disoriented too if my team sucked for 40+ years :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

But I mean shoot, I’d be a lil disoriented too if my team sucked for 40+ years :mjlol:
We sucked for 40 years huh?

My nikka you have a Nets avi. You motherfukkers have only TWO 50 win seasons in franchise history. You were handled promptly in your two lone Finals appearance. Just a decade ago you literally fielded the worst team in NBA history winning 12 games.

The 2013 Knicks are better than any Nets team in franchise history and they aren’t even a top 5 Knick team of All-Time :bryan:

We’ve always been your biggest rivals a fake manufacture cross town rivalry since we don’t give a fukk about y’all like that and sell out y’all building when we play each other. Our biggest rivals historically are the Pacers, Heat, Bulls, Celtics. Not you motherfukkers. But we’re always on y’all mind.

Your franchise is completely devoid of culture and iconic moments and y’all are routinely near the bottom of attendance in the league throughout your history. Y’all get no press in your own city/metro area going back to Jersey.

Don’t get gassed because you took your little first round exit where you were manhandled by the 76ers and had your little 42 win season :russ:

Don’t get gassed because you have KD and Kyrie you haven’t accomplished a damn thing yet :ufdup:

Why the fukk are you in here Knicks fans don’t be in Nets threads. We even show y’all love from time to time. Do us a favor and get theee fukk off our dikk :camby:

STAY HUMBLE :ufdup:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Why did you respond to @Columbo talking about tamberine that way?

No wonder you're in our thread all day, must be boring as fukk in the Nets thread just talking to your own aliases :mjcry:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Why did you respond to @Columbo talking about tamberine that way?

No wonder you're in our thread all day, must be boring as fukk in the Nets thread just talking to your own aliases :mjcry:
I did neg that faggit as well without mentioning his name

I believe them to be 2 different posters, tamberine seems like a younger kid who is even more desperate for attention

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
How about..no. I’ll be posting in this thread all season long. Put me on ignore p*ssy.
that new jersey inferiority :wow:
I'd be mad too if I was born and raised and stayed in new jersey all my life(:mjlol:) then rooting for a team that left your state and only puffing your chest out when they have their biggest move happen...and the way you to do it is to compare yourself to a franchise in which its fanbase doesnt care about you :mjlol:
Waste your time fakkit :umad:
we don't care about you....we're confused and concerned with your obsession. seek help :wow:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of your core young guys seems to be “it” brehs. I don’t see it :francis:
Mitchell Robinson has the highest ceiling of them all and that’s not really a compliment. He reminds me a lot of Jarrett Allen.
This one lil post got all these nikkas upset with me. Negging me, writing me essays and shyt:mjlol:

Stay mad brehs
full

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

My nikka you have a Nets avi. You motherfukkers have only TWO 50 win seasons in franchise history. You were handled promptly in your two lone Finals appearance. Just a decade ago you literally fielded the worst team in NBA history winning 12 games.

The 2013 Knicks are better than any Nets team in franchise history and they aren’t even a top 5 Knick team of All-Time :bryan:

We’ve always been your biggest rivals a fake manufacture cross town rivalry since we don’t give a fukk about y’all like that and sell out y’all building when we play each other. Our biggest rivals historically are the Pacers, Heat, Bulls, Celtics. Not you motherfukkers. But we’re always on y’all mind.

Your franchise is completely devoid of culture and iconic moments and y’all are routinely near the bottom of attendance in the league throughout your history. Y’all get no press in your own city/metro area going back to Jersey.

Don’t get gassed because you took your little first round exit where you were manhandled by the 76ers and had your little 42 win season :russ:

Don’t get gassed because you have KD and Kyrie you haven’t accomplished a damn thing yet :ufdup:

Why the fukk are you in here Knicks fans don’t be in Nets threads. We even show y’all love from time to time. Do us a favor and get theee fukk off our dikk :camby:

How much you wanna bet he ignore this post? :naswin:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
that new jersey inferiority :wow:
I'd be mad too if I was born and raised and stayed in new jersey all my life(:mjlol:) then rooting for a team that left your state and only puffing your chest out when they have their biggest move happen...and the way you to do it is to compare yourself to a franchise in which its fanbase doesnt care about you :mjlol:
Waste your time fakkit :umad:
we don't care about you....we're confused and concerned with your obsession. seek help :wow:
:whoa:
Let’s leave the fine people of New Jersey out of this. :ld:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why i wasnt hyped abour drafting barrett. Ppl think its hate like i benefit from hating on my own team lol
Does he have potential to be real nice? Ofcourse, all these guys do. But i didnt like the way he played in college. It was very erratic. Hopefully he figures out a balance. Summer league dont mean shyt anyway

For da life of me, cant figure out why fans of otther teams are so invested in who we sign and what we do.

Yea I agree RJ has major red flags despite his upside. And being overly critical of a top 3 pick and would be “savoir” of the franchise isn’t “hating” especially since he’s replacing Kristaps and most fans expected Zion.

Knicks fans just expect greatness at this point

It’s actually a compliment that we even hold RJ to that high a standard.

I think everyone else just likes to see Knicks take Ls as the running joke of the league.

For Knicks fans if RJ is doing well then everyone is happy.

If he’s struggling and not fitting in the team then it just leads to more on going frustration with the franchise for drafting him not actually hating on team

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The nets have been a better organization over the past 20 years Breh:comeon: most of all the knicks iconic moments came decades ago and most of them came with y’all losing in the end. Y’all only have 2 rings that came before 100% of all of us were even born. Yet you talk like the Knicks or the lakers or the Celtics. Y’all also have a shyt owner who only cares about collecting checks. When is that last time the Knicks truly built a star for all the shyt y’all talk? Melo? Who was already a star and went on the decline. Amare?Jeremy Lin? KP? :comeon:

Furthermore, nets fans have finals inspirations at some point, knicks fans will be lucky just to make it TO the first round. Y’all are no longer even a threat to us. The only advantage the knicks have is history for decades ago but guess what?

Attendance records don’t win games breh. Nets going to the offs, and losing to the 76ers is 50x more than what the Knicks have at this point. And that’s why Stars and media laugh at the knicks. All this fake bravado for a team that hasn’t been great in decades, one good season and mediocre seasons in between.
The simple fact that all you have is greatness from before you probably even 12 years old and attendance records speaks volumes. In the words of Scottie Pippen, who used to son y’all back in the day, the nets have taken over the Knicks.

I usually don’t hate on y’all, I crack my jokes here and there, but I typically don’t hate the knicks, but y’all need a reality check.

Yes, the knicks have a 53 win season, and y’all proceeded to shyt on Melo and his career faultered no soon after with the Phil jackson fiasco. The poorly ran organization where young ass nikkas like you hold onto to memories you were barely even alive for, needed this reality check. The stars want to come to organization that will win.

I will happily take any negs for this posts

Last edited: