"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Knicks brehs real talk.. Yall being extra sensitive to everyone :ld:

The trolls i understand but @Collateral and @#1 pick came in and wasnt trolling yet couple yall flew off on them because it was neg criticism..people gonna have their opinion on players on teams and where else can they discuss except the team thread esp since yall thread so active and visible.
#1 Pick was taking well that type of criticism is appreciated

Collateral may have exposed his alias trolling on here so we not fukking with him

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you still a dikkrider. nikka talking about speculative posts about what the nets are doing. I could pull up posts about what I think multiple franchises are doing right. you werent claiming them nikkas with your neck out until now. "am...am am I delusional? :lupe: " :mjlol:
now it's "our"...and" we"....and "look at what the knicks are doing":mjlol:
you're a clown and none of your thoughts should be taken seriously
you wanted attention and I gave you some
tata :coffee:
Stop moving the goalpost. You said my very first post of the Nets was July 1st. :comeon:Nikka do you know me fakkit? Cause I been supporting the nets for awhile even before those 2 post I mentioned:comeon:

Since you want to put emphasis on “our”

October 2018
The damn nets :wow:my fukking squad

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/random-nba-observations-2018-2019.662488/page-277#post-31489280

Early this year
Nets raping the pelicans right now :huhldup:we getting at nikkas

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/random-nba-observations-2018-2019.662488/page-932#post-32226419

Again, the fukk are is talking about? I should I unload all my post in the nets regular season thread last season even when they were 8-18:gucci:dikk sucking ass nikka you don’t know me.

Born and raised in flatbush Brooklyn. Never fukked with you clown ass squad, never will

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Awww man you talking in circles

I gave you nikkas the last 20 years y’all been more successful congrats. 2 Finals runs in a historically weak East. One 50 win season, a couple of treadmill runs with flopped Kidd/Carter/RJ Nets teams. Sold the farm to make some more playoffs in the 2010’s.

I give it to y’all we’ve had terrible luck and poor front office decisions. Through it all you mothafukkas aren’t the Knicks and never will be. :umad:

We won’t be down forever :pacspit:

I wish you dikkeating ass nikkas the best and hope KD can return to form post-achilles I’m done
Get ya mans in here talking crazy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they don't understand why folks stick with their hometeam

maybe it makes them feel some sort of way that outside some bk natives & ot folks thee.city will be waiting on the knicks til the earth stops spinning

#tape really stays to itself & when we do step out it's really to acknowledge something positive going on with other fanbases

& even with us never initiating fukkery keeping it so solid clowns still giving unsolicited neck

chill the fukk out & go rock with your own clique in your own thread

Manhattan is not everybody’s own town. Most of us are from Brooklyn. The Barkley center is a walk away for some of us

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
blah blah blah
I dont give a fukk where you were born nikka. you dont fukk with the knicks but writing dissertations with sources and quotes and shyt going on for paragraph after paragraph on a team you allegedly dont fukk with :dahell:
go make these same posts about the grizzlies
move nikka
tenor.gif

when the nets were shyt....I damn sure aint come into their threads with commentary...cause them nikkas not on my mind :dahell:
weirdo nikkas with inferiority complexes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is just a summer league thread. Nikkas acting like this their official thread. :mjlol:Nikkas so sensitive in the summer league thread
Bum asses

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the new york knicks are for all of new york

where the fukk is the barkley center¿ ha

you a trolllollollol

Auto correct. You know what I meant :mjlol:knicks are manhattans squad. New York Mets are are for all of New York too and yankee fans treated the mets like outsiders:mjlol: notice you don’t see Cali Nikkas dissing the warriors. LA Nikkas were at GS games. New York never supports one another

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont give a fukk where you were born nikka. you dont fukk with the knicks but writing dissertations with sources and quotes and shyt going on for paragraph after paragraph on a team you allegedly dont fukk with :dahell:
go make these same posts about the grizzlies
move nikka
tenor.gif

when the nets were shyt....I damn sure aint come into their threads with commentary...cause them nikkas not on my mind :dahell:
weirdo nikkas with inferiority complexes.

More goalpost moving. Been fukking with the nets and proof on my side. Don’t call out my stan card cause you mad your team is trash

Cause since you talking about how many posts I made

Nikka I made a total of 10posts( counting the argument today) and half of them were this
Zion just put one of y’all mans down:laff:this knicks squad looks good though, won’t front :ehh:
Knicks would be better off keeping the young guys instead of trading for Westbrook especially on that contract.

I was giving y’all credit and posting normally. It wasn’t untill y’all started shytting on the Nets that I responded

And if I’m writing long ass posts then wtf was ISO doing? My post was long cause his was. You bum ass nikka and your bum ass 20 wins TOPS team. This why nikkas laugh at y’all

Nikkas who stan for the fukking Suns even laugh at y'all. Clown asses

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Knicks brehs real talk.. Yall being extra sensitive to everyone :ld:

The trolls i understand but @Collateral and @#1 pick came in and wasnt trolling yet couple yall flew off on them because it was neg criticism..people gonna have their opinion on players on teams and where else can they discuss except the team thread esp since yall thread so active and visible.
You're right my bad. I negged @Collateral confusing him with the other troll. I'll remove him from ignore. I don't mind criticism but trolling is annoying.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Auto correct. You know what I meant :mjlol:knicks are manhattans squad. New York Mets are are for all of New York too and yankee fans treated the mets like outsiders:mjlol: notice you don’t see Cali Nikkas dissing the warriors. LA Nikkas were at GS games. New York never supports one another
you just chatting bs

you conduct yourself like a prepubescent white boy with wifi

it's beyond sus