"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Besides storytellers synopsis and a few other brehs analyzing last nights game this thread has become annoying as fukk. Trolls are overrunning it and I can’t stand that shyt. Ima start blocking people which I never do. Fekkits coming in here ruining my knicks posting experience. If you’re a fan of another team and come here to create a dialogue about what’s good or what’s going wrong then we welcome that. We even welcome a few jokes here and there. If you’re trolling on a daily basis you’ll be blocked and I suggest you other knicks brehs do the same too:camby:
Real shyt this might be the first time I ever have to ignore someone :dwillhuh:Like it's not even entertaining it's just unnecessary

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why i wasnt hyped abour drafting barrett. Ppl think its hate like i benefit from hating on my own team lol
Does he have potential to be real nice? Ofcourse, all these guys do. But i didnt like the way he played in college. It was very erratic. Hopefully he figures out a balance. Summer league dont mean shyt anyway

For da life of me, cant figure out why fans of otther teams are so invested in who we sign and what we do.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why i wasnt hyped abour drafting barrett. Ppl think its hate like i benefit from hating on my own team lol
Does he have potential to be real nice? Ofcourse, all these guys do. But i didnt like the way he played in college. It was very erratic. Hopefully he figures out a balance. Summer league dont mean shyt anyway

For da life of me, cant figure out why fans of otther teams are so infested in who we sign and what we do.
It’s the Knicks and New York City. Of course y’all gonna be getting hella attention, whether it’s good or bad. Look @ the Lakers, they get hella attention.
They Knicks haven’t been drafting right for like 20 years now and their “biggest” offseason signing was Amare Stoudumire..10 seasons ago? That’s pathetic. The Knicks shouldn’t have to be relying on 19 year olds with no real superstar potential to make them relevant again :francis:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
It’s the Knicks and New York City. Of course y’all gonna be getting hella attention, whether it’s good or bad. Look @ the Lakers, they get hella attention.
They Knicks haven’t been drafting right for like 20 years now and their “biggest” offseason signing was Amare Stoudumire..10 seasons ago? That’s pathetic. The Knicks shouldn’t have to be relying on 19 year olds with no real superstar potential to make them relevant again :francis:
the nets are in new york, they make the biggest splash of their franchises existence and people can only compare them to the knicks :mjlol:
bro got 16,000 posts and I dont even know who you are....and you claiming nets. theres only like 5 nets fans on this forum and you werent one I noticed until now :mjlol:
the dikkeating has got to stop. "no real superstar potential" what the fukk does your opinion mean :dead:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said we were relying on 19 year olds?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the nets are in new york, they make the biggest splash of their franchises existence and people can only compare them to the knicks :mjlol:
bro got 16,000 posts and I dont even know who you are....and you claiming nets. theres only like 5 nets fans on this forum and you werent one I noticed until now :mjlol:
the dikkeating has got to stop. "no real superstar potential" what the fukk does your opinion mean :dead:
Go back & look at the archives breh. Been a day 1 fan. I live in fukking New Jersey.

You are just salty as hell so I’ll leave you alone little buddy :therethere:
Who said we were relying on 19 year olds?
Then what else is there for you guys to rely on? :jbhmm:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Go back & look at the archives breh. Been a day 1 fan. I live in fukking New Jersey.

You are just salty as hell so I’ll leave you alone little buddy :therethere:

Then what else is there for you guys to rely on? :jbhmm:
I don't know you. stay in your nets thread. We don't post about what goes on over there.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know you. stay in your nets thread. We don't post about what goes on over there.
How about..no. I’ll be posting in this thread all season long. Put me on ignore p*ssy.