"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
lol people that arent knicks fans with the most opinions on our players
one says rj is trash and the knicks should build around knox...because he has star potential....
another says knox is a low iq bumbling idiot and he isnt worrying about rj
everyone wants to be an analyst and break ideas first...it's corny. nobody knows what's going to happen.

why are these people so invested in summer league games?
nikkas is weirdos :dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He doesn’t have to play point guard per se, but he’s gonna need to initiate a lot so he’d be best fit next to a pg who can guard the better matchups and play off ball. Frank fits that bill perfectly. And Randle isn’t a point forward, he’s just good at grabbing rebounds and running a break.

Much better game from RJ today. Getting a few drives early did a lot for his confidence so he didn’t need to press. And looked a lot better picking his spots while running the offense.
I agree. Any lineup with:
R.J./Frank where R.J. is the PG and Frank guards PGs is the best lineup.
Knicks need to start those two and Randle. I would rather start Gibson over Robinson but Robinson might be the better buy.
I wouldn't start DSJ or Knox. Both them need to be on the bench. Especially Knox.
Starting Knox will be the death of the Knicks and it seems that's the direction Perry/Mills wants to go in and it's stupid af.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
lol people that arent knicks fans with the most opinions on our players
one says rj is trash and the knicks should build around knox...because he has star potential....
another says knox is a low iq bumbling idiot and he isnt worrying about rj
everyone wants to be an analyst and break ideas first...it's corny. nobody knows what's going to happen.

why are these people so invested in summer league games?
nikkas is weirdos :dead:
Anyone who says R.J. is trash is a shyt poster like the shyt posters who were dogging out Trae.

But yeah, Knox is :trash: Always has been. Always will be.

I am a NBA fan nikka, fukk is it with you beefing with everybody nikka. I kill, you know I'll break ya little ass champ, fall bacc

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Anyone who says R.J. is trash is a shyt poster like the shyt posters who were dogging out Trae.

But yeah, Knox is :trash: Always has been. Always will be.

I am a NBA fan nikka, fukk is it with you beefing with everybody nikka
I am beefing with no one. I'm tired of the hot takes with minimal thought. granted you have some meat to your arguments.....but we're discussing 19 year olds. literally 19 year olds that are still growing physically.
knox shouldnt be an on ball type player. he's not coordinated enough to run pick and rolls....at a high level....thankfully rj can be a playmaker and turn knox into a secondary scorer.
knox is a 1 move scorer imo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know what lingo watts use

there's a nets thread somewhere on here go rock with your gang

you over here whoring yourself out & it's not funny in the least bit

My team good, we don’t really need a Moscow.
we ain't doing none of this fukkshyte in other teams threads

yet all types of bobo's find their way in here

what the fukk is good ha

Who’s “all types of bobo” it’s jist me you bozo.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am beefing with no one. I'm tired of the hot takes with minimal thought. granted you have some meat to your arguments.....but we're discussing 19 year olds. literally 19 year olds that are still growing physically.
knox shouldnt be an on ball type player. he's not coordinated enough to run pick and rolls....at a high level....thankfully rj can be a playmaker and turn knox into a secondary scorer.
knox is a 1 move scorer imo.
R.J. is a three prong player. (Points, Assists, and Rebounds). Instinctive on the offensive end which I am sure will come on the defensive end as he gets more experience. Great feel and court vision especially when he lets the game come to him. On top of that, he got nice defensive potential. I see him probably being the ROY. I think he's a stud. The Knick got one with him. People focus too much on day 1 things but those things will come in time. He got what he need to do work and that's all that matters.

Knox has no define skill-set other than having great size and talent. His BBIQ is trash. His feel for the game is awful. His awareness is extremely low. He is not instinctive at all, very reactive. Doesn't know when to pass or shoot. Tends to just do whatever he feels he should do, not impacting the game whatsoever. His defensive instincts is horrible. His off ball defense is horrendous and puts everyone out of position, he flashes man defense potential in iso situations but if the ball is moving or his man is moving, he is lost. The nikka trash af. You don't need another two to three years to see the Knicks muffed up that pick especially with Mikal Bridges being the clear and obvious selection. That said, Iggy has been a gem of a pick. I love his game. I think he needs to be more discipline but I like his baseline. Robinson isn't my type of hype but I can buy into his potential, especially with R.J. at the helm.

A lot of Knick fans want to move Frank but I like Frank. If Frank can consistently become a 33-39% 3PT shooter, he can be a special 3/D guard. His lack of shooting is his big weakness at this stage. Ya'll signed a shytload of mehs PGs for no reason. Payton is average. DSJ potential is 6th man. You got Frank. He just ain't no real PG. Put R.J. at it with Frank and go from there. It's not that hard to be smart. Sometimes I wonder wtf the Knicks doing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you trolling for nothing

& i see posters from a few other fanbases in here

we can cut the back & forth here maybe consider psychiatric help

Telling y’all yall trash isn’t trolling, it’s the truth. You stan for a trash organization in which you give money to a man(Dolen) who doesn’t care about making this shyt franchise good. Maybe we should consider psychiatric help

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
R.J. is a three prong player. (Points, Assists, and Rebounds). Instinctive on the offensive end which I am sure will come on the defensive end as he gets more experience. Great feel and court vision especially when he lets the game come to him. On top of that, he got nice defensive potential. I see him probably being the ROY. I think he's a stud. The Knick got one with him. People focus too much on day 1 things but those things will come in time. He got what he need to do work and that's all that matters.

Knox has no define skill-set other than having great size and talent. His BBIQ is trash. His feel for the game is awful. His awareness is extremely low. He is not instinctive at all, very reactive. Doesn't know when to pass or shoot. Tends to just do whatever he feels he should do, not impacting the game whatsoever. His defensive instincts is horrible. His off ball defense is horrendous and puts everyone out of position, he flashes man defense potential in iso situations but if the ball is moving or his man is moving, he is lost. The nikka trash af. You don't need another two to three years to see the Knicks muffed up that pick especially with Mikal Bridges being the clear and obvious selection. That said, Iggy has been a gem of a pick. I love his game. I think he needs to be more discipline but I like his baseline. Robinson isn't my type of hype but I can buy into his potential, especially with R.J. at the helm.

A lot of Knick fans want to move Frank but I like Frank. If Frank can consistently become a 33-39% 3PT shooter, he can be a special 3/D guard. His lack of shooting is his big weakness at this stage. Ya'll signed a shytload of mehs PGs for no reason. Payton is average. DSJ potential is 6th man. You got Frank. He just ain't no real PG. Put R.J. at it with Frank and go from there. It's not that hard to be smart. Sometimes I wonder wtf the Knicks doing.
And the bolded is why you take a chance and hope experience and our supposed development inclined coaching staff will work magic.
main reason the knicks took knox is cause he destroyed mikal bridges in 1 on 1 work outs. at the 9 pick outside the top of the draft you swing for homeruns with players with talent and hope they put it together. again, he's 19.
he has A LOT to work on but the knicks have a lot of time to see that through, unfortunately :mjlol:
rj being a more do-it-all type of player more than likely makes it easier on knox.
brother looks like a deer in headlights most of the time and you can see the wheels turn...but when he has it rolling....he can really be rolling.
it's a wait and see with him. ...you dont win a rookie of the month by complete accident...the talent is there....the mental part has to be drilled into him...so is consistency...but that can be said about 90 percent of rookies.