"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
1. Me and you joined this forum roughly around the same time

2. I had the first rafters thread

3. I didn’t know you had to be a cac to laugh at the knicks. I’m a black man and I been laughing at y’all for 15 or so years, along with everybody else
I don't believe this bytch nikka!

Go deep throat a bag of tambourine sized dikks, you ole bytch nikka you!
:pacspit:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Tamberine. not trying get that fekkit back in here
A nikka in a Knicks Jersey was smashing his mom's and his girl in his twin bed at the same time. That ole bytch nikka ain't been the same since then.

His mom's kicked his bytch ass out and turned his room into a Knicks colored mancave filled with Bernard King, Walt Clyde Frazier, Patrick Ewing memorabilia. He spends restless nights crying bytch made tears on a blue and orange baby bib pouring his pms feelings while no one gives a fukk onto a Knicks thread like the little bytch that he is.

Since he want attention, this song is dedicated to that little tambourine dikk juggling bytch.

@Tamberine You ole bytch you :pacspit:

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Kid's finally showing some definition in his arms, hopefully these endless drills translate. If his offense were to clique, his defense would be incredibly valuable paired with Mitch.
His legs still looking small. I’ve hope for him though.
Say brehs, I just bet my boy 500 on who has a better record between us and the bulls. No matter injuries or trades or anything.

Am I winning or losing?
VJAP4.gif

@smitty22 what you know about Brazdeikis? Is he Michigan material or does he have potential?

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential

LAS VEGAS — The numbers are in on Knicks rookie second-round pick Ignas Brazdeikis, beyond the 30 points he put up Sunday night in the team’s second summer league game.

The Post has learned the Knicks inked Brazdeikis to a team-friendly, three-year contract at the rookie minimum — with a third-year team option.

Brazdeikis will start at the rookie minimum of $900,000 in 2019-20, and his salary will rise to $1.5 million in the second year. That makes the guaranteed portion two years for $2.4 million. The third-year option is for $1.8 million.

To make it a three-year deal, the Knicks had to use their cap space. The Knicks have about $3 milllion remaining in cap space, plus a $4.8 million room exception. But they already have 14 players on the roster and may want to preserve the cap room to facilitate a trade later in the season.

5JnPelf.jpg