"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
KFTV does interviews and podcast style shows. Terry and Tray is more clip style but they've got some good interviews too. I think they'd do well to add more formats though. I love that KFTV takes calls and just has open discussions with people.

P.S. I've been messing with Anchor doing some podcasts on other topics but I think when the season starts I'm gonna try to do something strictly Knicks related with a friend of mine if he can commit the time.
If and when, drop that link.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
KFTV does interviews and podcast style shows. Terry and Tray is more clip style but they've got some good interviews too. I think they'd do well to add more formats though. I love that KFTV takes calls and just has open discussions with people.

P.S. I've been messing with Anchor doing some podcasts on other topics but I think when the season starts I'm gonna try to do something strictly Knicks related with a friend of mine if he can commit the time.
Shoot the link when its up fam.

As far as those videos, YouTube is just harder for me to consume at work. As you can tell all i do is listen to podcasts cause you can download them and go.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P will tell you give him a few years and he’ll be all nba material. He’ll be traded like the rest of them bums ( Hardaway 4 times in 4 years, Burke 4 times in 4 years, lil puppy dawg the 3rd, 2 times in 3 years, Nikkk Stankis 8 times in 3 years) :LarryscUM: What im saying is he’s a bum, don’t expect nothing from him.
Like I told you, he'll make RJ trade bait before the deadline. :smhkobe:

Streaky as fukk. The Garden will love him. :blessed: