"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
His legs still looking small. I’ve hope for him though.

VJAP4.gif

@smitty22 what you know about Brazdeikis? Is he Michigan material or does he have potential?

@Regular_P will tell you give him a few years and he’ll be all nba material. He’ll be traded like the rest of them bums ( Hardaway 4 times in 4 years, Burke 4 times in 4 years, lil puppy dawg the 3rd, 2 times in 3 years, Nikkk Stankis 8 times in 3 years) :LarryscUM: What im saying is he’s a bum, don’t expect nothing from him.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Iggy’s shorty... our white son’s a marksman on and off the court... :takedat:

Lakers had a white son that came from :scUMsad:. Mo “make america great again,Fox news” Wagner. Might wanna do your homework on this iggy cat :Scustbrutus:. His girl prolly follow Laura Ingram :bumbytch:.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop

Iggy’s shorty... our white son’s a marksman on and off the court... :takedat:

Thought this was @NY's #1 Draft Pick for a minute.
Her next to fizdales wife sitting court side :ohhh::shaq:
There he is, Johnny on the spot:mjlol:
@Regular_P will tell you give him a few years and he’ll be all nba material. He’ll be traded like the rest of them bums ( Hardaway 4 times in 4 years, Burke 4 times in 4 years, lil puppy dawg the 3rd, 2 times in 3 years, Nikkk Stankis 8 times in 3 years) :LarryscUM: What im saying is he’s a bum, don’t expect nothing from him.
Gotta take the man for his word. This his expertise:ehh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Simmons sounding disappointed to hear that the Knicks want no parts of Westbrook might have made my morning.

I believe him too... :shaq:
I honestly don't know why I still listen to that podcast. He's turned into a full on hot take artist, flip flopper and is still a homer he always was.

He started that dumbass rumor that Dolan was looking to sell the Knicks. Right around the time Knicks were in the AD trade rumors, because of course he wanted him in Boston.

He continually shyts on Philly. Guy is trying extra hard to create Embiid vs Ben Simmons narrative. Tried to say Elton Brand was doing a bad job/on verge of getting fired only for Brand to shyt on Ainge this off-season.

Is there anything else other than Zach Lowe podcast worth listening to?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I honestly don't know why I still listen to that podcast. He's turned into a full on hot take artist, flip flopper and is still a homer he always was.

He started that dumbass rumor that Dolan was looking to sell the Knicks. Right around the time Knicks were in the AD trade rumors, because of course he wanted him in Boston.

He continually shyts on Philly. Guy is trying extra hard to create Embiid vs Ben Simmons narrative. Tried to say Elton Brand was doing a bad job/on verge of getting fired only for Brand to shyt on Ainge this off-season.

Knicks film school and nothing but knicks is aight

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I listen to him be wrong more than anything at this point. Zach is the best in the business. If you have the Athletic, their basketball podcasts are good. They’re more fun and less serious. Brian Windhorst and the Hoop Collective is pretty balanced too.

As far as Knicks strictly podcasts, Knicks Film School, The Knicks Wall and Locked on Knicks are the best I’ve found. In that order.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I listen to him be wrong more than anything at this point. Zach is the best in the business. If you have the Athletic, their basketball podcasts are good. They’re more fun and less serious. Brian Windhorst and the Hoop Collective is pretty balanced too.

As far as Knicks strictly podcasts, Knicks Film School, The Knicks Wall and Locked on Knicks are the best I’ve found. In that order.

I like KnicksfanTV and Terry and Tray for additional content too.

KnicksFanTV

NYK Terry & Tray

Cool thing about the podcasts you mention and these two is that they do meet ups and all that ish. Lots of cool heads in those crews.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I like KnicksfanTV and Terry and Tray for additional content too.

KnicksFanTV

NYK Terry & Tray

Cool thing about the podcasts you mention and these two is that they do meet ups and all that ish. Lots of cool heads in those crews.

You know what, i follow all of them on twitter but never gave their podcasts a chance. I remember looking for podcasts a few years ago and settling in Locked on Knicks when it was Jared Dubin cause he was the only podcast that didn’t constantly shyt on black players all the time. I should definitely listen to some POC knicks podcasts too.

Edit: they don’t have podcasts.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
You know what, i follow all of them on twitter but never gave their podcasts a chance. I remember looking for podcasts a few years ago and settling in Locked on Knicks when it was Jared Dubin cause he was the only podcast that didn’t constantly shyt on black players all the time. I should definitely listen to some POC knicks podcasts too.

Yea, there’s not a lot. However, there is the brother who did the interview with Trier’s mom. I don’t know if he only does post game analysis though. I forget his name.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

KFTV does interviews and podcast style shows. Terry and Tray is more clip style but they've got some good interviews too. I think they'd do well to add more formats though. I love that KFTV takes calls and just has open discussions with people.

P.S. I've been messing with Anchor doing some podcasts on other topics but I think when the season starts I'm gonna try to do something strictly Knicks related with a friend of mine if he can commit the time.