The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Is your boy's name Burt Steele?:mjlit:
Nah...

It's looking like it's his cousin, though.:sadcam:
Dead ass, if I get negged the fukk up in a Knicks thread, I'm going to feel like Alonzo getting betrayed by them piru nikkas.

I'm going to look at @Miles Davis like
JealousCarelessHerring-size_restricted.gif

Then, shout out to @ikbm @storyteller and @Ironman like
LightheartedPepperyDore-size_restricted.gif

Y'all going to do this to ME!!! fukk all y'all. You'll be all forced to be Pelican fans before I'm through with you! @obarth Zion shoe thread creating, nikka!

But, I'll realize something...Miles and the rest of y'all wouldn't have it in you to neg me and I'll tell y'all that and then...
HelpfulImpoliteCowbird-size_restricted.gif

But, I'll still be in the green, though. :myman:

Until Neggy and the rest of the coli nikkas come through and...
UnfortunateScholarlyJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

:dead:

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To all the real Knick brehs in here. I suggest you all put the fakkits- DoubleClutch, Tambwrine, Rakin Allah, Atlanta fakkits, and all the casuals on ignore so we can continue our real Knicks discussion. I got most of the fakkits on ignored.

I wish thread starters with good rep can ban trolls from thread discussions so we can continue our discussion in peace but the ignored feature is all we have.

RJ is going to adjust soon. He’s only 19 after all. That Iggy fella can ball. I’m loving this team :wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
To all the real Knick brehs in here. I suggest you all put the fakkits- DoubleClutch, Tambwrine, Rakin Allah, Atlanta fakkits, and all the casuals on ignore so we can continue our real Knicks discussion. I got most of the fakkits on ignored.

I wish thread starters with good rep can ban trolls from thread discussions so we can continue our discussion in peace but the ignored feature is all we have.

RJ is going to adjust soon. He’s only 19 after all. That Iggy fella can ball. I’m loving this team :wow:
:mjtf:Ignore? We embrace the smoke over here fam. I savor shytting on these nikkas:mjlit: