Mike Bud > D Fiz

Fiz’ bad ass wife had us clouding our judgment brehs :ohlawd:

natasha-sen.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
We could have kept Kornet for 75% of what we signed Portis for. He’s a better shooter and a better rim protector.
He’s not a better shooter than Bobby Portis

Kornet is inconsistent and can’t put the ball on the floor like Bobby when ran off the line who hit some deep floaters

Daps
I've said this before, you guys got way more talent than my Hawks had coming into last year this time last year. I also believe you have some of the pieces to make things work but man. I just see too many chiefs, not enough Indians. Most of these nikkas tryna get it. No shooting or spacing. Low BBIQ, Payton and Robinson for example. Randle isn't a legit starter, nor is Portis. Morris is your best player, that's a sign of trouble. I feel for R.J. This just isn't in a good fit for him and I doubt the Knicks have the ability to make it right. For us, we had one great fit for Trae in Collins who was hurt till Dec and Kevin emerged in Dec and that saved Trae rookie yr and our season. I am not sure what the Knicks can do. This roster is more poorly constructed than the Lakers last year but without LeBron. idk. This is all I can think about:

The Knicks FO and Dolan always show low BBALL IQ in terms of constructing a team
However, the Knicks have done a fine job finding gems like Porzingis (who is now gone), Mitch, and Trier
When I heard they were building this team in the image of an outdated team the Pistons, I was like :wtf:
They should have only signed Morris, Gibson, Ellington, and a better PF than Portis
Then they would have DSJ/Barrett/Knox/Morris/Mitch right out the gate

The Knicks should have followed the blueprint of the Mavs and try to build around RJ correctly right away
The best way to build around RJ is to surround with shooters and guys who don't need the ball for extended periods
of time to be effective

The Knicks FO have obviously not done a good job of that.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Knicks FO and Dolan always show low BBALL IQ in terms of constructing a team
The Knicks have done a finding gems like Porzingis (who is now gone), Mitch, and Trier
When I heard they were building this team in the image of an outdated team the Pistons, I was like :wtf:
They should have only signed Morris, Gibson, Ellington, and a better PF than Portis
Then they would have DSJ/Barrett/Knox/Morris/Mitch right out the gate

The Knicks should have followed the blueprint of the Mavs and try to build around RJ correctly right away
The best way to build around RJ is to surround with shooters and guys who don't need the ball for extended periods
of time to be effective

The Knicks FO have obviously not done a good job of that.
I actually think the Mavs fukked up too. They landed KP, they needed to hit in FA since they traded their assets for KP. They failed in FA. That said, if they suck this year, they got a top 5 pick and if they hit on that, they could be prepped for a lot of success long term.

The Knicks maybe three years away. They might have to clean up the mess they made this summer. They hurt their rebuild more than accelerated it

Daps
I actually think the Mavs fukked up too. They landed KP, they needed to hit in FA since they traded their assets for KP. They failed in FA. That said, if they suck this year, they got a top 5 pick and if they hit on that, they could be prepped for a lot of success long term.

The Knicks maybe three years away. They might have to clean up the mess they made this summer. They hurt their rebuild more than accelerated it
The problem is the Knicks keep resetting the rebuild by making dumb ass decisions no matter who is in the FO w/ Dolan

There is no continuity or sense of culture

They have a potential star now in RJ but they will probably manage to fukk up this kid's development by continuing to put odd pieces around him

As much as RJ loves the Knicks you don't want him to end up being another disgruntled KP

Like I said before the dumbass FO decided to surround RJ w/ ball dominant types and non shooters.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Iif push comes to shove, y’all can always move these assests December and maybe get a Beal type of player to pair with RJ. Can’t believe y’all nikkas acting like this over a preaseason game :pachaha:nobody expected the Knicks to be a playoff team, these 2 games are right around what’s expected in the regular season from them. More than enough time to make moves to put them in a better position if it comes to it.