"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Can we get some comparison to that overrated bum in Brooklyn :sas2:

-4.9% and 53% for Jarrett

I like mitch alot..i really do......he has a very high ceiling imo... him and RJ should be yall only untouchables going forward.

Callin jarrett an overrated bum .... talk to me when ya man can stay on the floor without constantly fouling and gets at least a jump hook or something :hhh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can we get some comparison to that overrated bum in Brooklyn :sas2:

I just tweeted Tommy Beer the question, but not sure he'll catch it.

Also, good comments from Fiz with regards to Frank. Taking notes from the French team isn't a bad idea, lots of swing action that isn't far from some of the sets Fiz ran to start plays.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea, I was watching this interview yesterday, which is why I changed my mind on Frank getting less minutes. I also saw the video where he was taking jump shots with Dennis. That shyt looks smooth. This guy might fukk around and take Peyton's minutes.

I'd love to see it, Vorkunov said Frank was the last player to leave the practice facility yesterday too (working on corner three's at the end with Smart). I'm still not sure how much these vets were promised going in though and Fiz has mentioned Frank as a multi-position guy enough that I think he'll try to play others more traditionally and use Frank as a utility type...but preseason will tell us a lot. I meant to do a preseason preview but spent the weekend and half this week sick. It meant I got to watch media day, but had no energy to write in-depth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mitch is 7'1" WITHOUT shoes wtf :dwillhuh:

so he's probably 7'2.5" with shoes on and Frank is 6'7.5" with them, cot damn.

edit:

I'm been conditioned to think that most listed heights are inflated because they're taken with shoes on, but most of these listings are consistent with measurements we got from prior years.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Mitch is 7'1" WITHOUT shoes wtf :dwillhuh:

so he's probably 7'2.5" with shoes on and Frank is 6'7.5" with them, cot damn.

edit:

I'm been conditioned to think that most listed heights are inflated because they're taken with shoes on, but most of these listings are consistent with measurements we got from prior years.

These heights are bullshyt lol everyone is basically the same without shoes as they been listed

DSJ isn’t 6’3 without shoes c’mon now

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just tweeted Tommy Beer the question, but not sure he'll catch it.

Also, good comments from Fiz with regards to Frank. Taking notes from the French team isn't a bad idea, lots of swing action that isn't far from some of the sets Fiz ran to start plays.

yall said fitz hates frank tho
he doesn't. he, like i, just want him to stop playing like a bytch
cant wait to see if he can improve

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I like mitch alot..i really do......he has a very high ceiling imo... him and RJ should be yall only untouchables going forward.

Callin jarrett an overrated bum .... talk to me when ya man can stay on the floor without constantly fouling and gets at least a jump hook or something :hhh:

You must’ve not watched the last few months of the season. The more he played the better got at avoiding foul trouble. Plus he was able to become one of the top shot blockers in the league with such amount of playing time.

And don’t worry he’s developing that 3 point shot.wait on it :mjgrin:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You must’ve not watched the last few months of the season. The more he played the better got at avoiding foul trouble. Plus he was able to become one of the top shot blockers in the league with such amount of playing time.

And don’t worry he’s developing that 3 point shot.wait on it :mjgrin:
Mitchell will be a beast but I can't shyt on Jarrett.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
yall said fitz hates frank tho
he doesn't. he, like i, just want him to stop playing like a bytch
cant wait to see if he can improve
I want you to stop posting like a bytch but still give you minutes

:gladbron:

Lol j/k

I understand the thought process but you can't improve if your coach doesn't do much to boost confidence or let you play

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Officer Frank is about to be locking down all the leagues best wings :wow:

71897776_1160585177472489_3752327169179648000_o.jpg