Fukkin faggit ass username. Negged :hhh:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm afraid those two things don't go together. You'll improve your chances of winning by him playing fewer minutes and a having a minimal role. You'll see soon enough.

I'll let y'all get back to y'all regular scheduled programming.

:hubie:
The kid is 24. There’s no chance he improves in your eyes?

Daps
The kid is 24. There’s no chance he improves in your eyes?
It depends on what you mean by improvement. I mean how many players actually change their spots? Especially ones who have poor BBIQ and subpar wingspans (which is basically the kiss of death in basketball).

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
How many wins we looking at, 12, 20, 25?

About 20-25 wins seems about right. I hope most of these vets are gone by all star break tbh. I want to be in full tank mode by that point. I'm mostly excited about Frank and Robinson's progress, I'm not really intrigued by anyone else.

I wasn't excited with the Fizdale hiring, and I'll be happy if he is gone by the end of the season.

I'm interested in the process of the FO, free agency was part bad luck and part lack of imagination. If the playoffs become the goal with Randle and the vets getting heavy minutes it will signal to me this FO is cool with some treadmill shyt.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
About 20-25 wins seems about right. I hope most of these vets are gone by all star break tbh. I want to be in full tank mode by that point. I'm mostly excited about Frank and Robinson's progress, I'm not really intrigued by anyone else.

I wasn't excited with the Fizdale hiring, and I'll be happy if he is gone by the end of the season.

I'm interested in the process of the FO, free agency was part bad luck and part lack of imagination. If the playoffs become the goal with Randle and the vets getting heavy minutes it will signal to me this FO is cool with some treadmill shyt.
If it’s up to you we’ll be trash forever

-Wants Fizdale gone which means even more wasted money and years and yet another regime
-Cares about that bum ass nikka Frank’s development with no mention of Knox, Barrett, Trier
-Wants to tank yet another season with 20 wins and wants the vets gone instead of having guys who can provide tutelage and make us a respectable team and build culture going forward

:picard:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

-Wants Fizdale gone which means even more wasted money and years and yet another regime
-Cares about that bum ass nikka Frank’s development with no mention of Knox, Barrett, Trier
-Wants to tank yet another season with 20 wins and wants the vets gone instead of having guys who can provide tutelage and make us a respectable team and build culture going forward

Get out of your feelings, and give me some forecast. Or you gonna use long winded hedge filled language to avoid future embarrassment like you do in Dave East threads?

RicanHavok

Formerly Thunder-Buddy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Knicks, Yankees, Giants and The BX
:mjlit:

Oh, you're not familiar with my burials of Julius?

Calling him a "poor man's Melo" is completely disrespectul to Melo; Julius wishes he could be a poor man's Melo.

In all seriousness, he's someone who you don't want having a significant role on your team nor playing starter's minutes: he lacks all feel for the game, blackhole on offense, doesn't have a team-friendly game whatsoever, shrinks the floor, gets in the way of productive offensive possessions (by cherry-picking and soaking up all the fast-break and easy scoring opportunites - you'll hardly ever see this nikka score in the half-court against a set defense, because he can't), doesn't know nor want nor can play defense, and has virtually no discernible basketball skill.

Y'all have a good amount of frontcourt depth where Julius shouldn't even be seeing the floor against starters.

Dang, scathing review to say the least haha. Def will have to keep an eye out for that. Hoping Fiz can get the best out of him.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Get out of your feelings, and give me some forecast. Or you gonna use long winded hedge filled language to avoid future embarrassment like you do in Dave East threads?
I actually agree with him. You sound like you don't watch basketball which is why I skip over your post.

For one, tanking doesn't guarantee a place in the lottery.

For two, there are really no top candidates this coming summer.

For three, Frank isn't nowhere near the best player on the team.

I mean, I don't wanna lose any IQ debating with you so I'll let you stick to your imagination. No offense.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:mjlit:

Oh, you're not familiar with my burials of Julius?

Calling him a "poor man's Melo" is completely disrespectul to Melo; Julius wishes he could be a poor man's Melo.

In all seriousness, he's someone who you don't want having a significant role on your team nor playing starter's minutes: he lacks all feel for the game, blackhole on offense, doesn't have a team-friendly game whatsoever, shrinks the floor, gets in the way of productive offensive possessions (by cherry-picking and soaking up all the fast-break and easy scoring opportunites - you'll hardly ever see this nikka score in the half-court against a set defense, because he can't), doesn't know nor want nor can play defense, and has virtually no discernible basketball skill.

Y'all have a good amount of frontcourt depth where Julius shouldn't even be seeing the floor against starters.
I think this where, worse case scenario, Fiz will switch up and use Morris as a PF then play Knox at the 3. There's so many ways around this with the 5 big men.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Still hating on frank I see:unimpressed: can’t take your opinion seriously when all you do is rail on the same guy:camby:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Still hating on frank I see:unimpressed: can’t take your opinion seriously when all you do is rail on the same guy:camby:
It's more about Frank proving us wrong, I'd like to see. Everyone as a Knicks fan can have differing opinions about particular players. I thought Trey Burke was gonna be good too.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Gil Snots is likely leaning towards the negative in regards to his assessment Randle. He considers, or at least considered Jabari Parker to be a better player then Randle is so it would be fair to say Snots wants to see Julius fail and will interpret anything he sees from Julius with a negative bias

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
We the laughing stock of the league. No big name free agents will consider coming here as long as we're a tanking squad. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a "treadmill" team as the youth develops and actually plays meaningful basketball. We already have a promising youth core there is nothing wrong with them playing with vets.

You're proposing tanking another season which can land us a pick that will either not be the top pick or a good pick that won't be able to develop with us due to toxic losing environment and lack of veterans on the roster to show them the ropes and help them on the court . You want Fizdale gone when the guy hasn't even really had a chance you want yet another regime change. There is no continuity on this squad and hasn't been the last 20 years. :hhh: