"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to lead the tank you mean:idontthinkso:

Ain’t no bragging about “trying” on a 17 win team.

this doesnt make sense lol
if you are gonna be on the court, you need to play hard
im not sure what you guys were expecting from da team last year
our roster was terrible

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The team was shyt. Mudiay didn’t lead the team.

This is the disingenuous shyt y’all Frank stans do :mjlol:

This isn’t even a Frank thing, cause I still think Frank is a SG now and then and use to argue that last year too. He doesn’t have the foot speed to be PG in any system beside the triangle (or next to a ball handling wing like Doncic....) and because then the PG as a D&3 player makes sense. If they play him at PG this year they are morons unless RJ shows he can be a ball handling wing like Doncic is.... and I don’t think that is the plan.

Mudiay was trash out there but got consistent minutes because Fiz wanted to show he could develop youth and they wanted a high draft pick.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Based on what crepe has shown in the league fukk no and that’s sad :mjlol:

:dead: at Frank being >> anyone
I gotta rephrase it. Mudiay's stats are better but as far as who would be better for the team, Frank. shyt, Melo and Westbrook could produce numbers but if placed on a team, they are not winning a championship. There's a difference.

Let's say Lebron played for NY and you had the option of choosing Frank or Mudiay. Frank is a guaranteed pick because he's not gonna steal Lebron's shine and chuck up a brick. He's gonna defend, rebound and push the ball forward. That's all I'm saying. Mudiay produced at the expense of the Knicks losing. That's not good, he fukking sucks.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mudiay produced at the expense of the Knicks losing. That's not good, he fukking sucks.
That’s B.S., the Knicks were gonna lose regardless because the Knicks team was fukking trash. If anything Mudiay stole some games with some of his performances

And LBJ ain’t playing with no p*ssy whose scared to take an open three :mjlol:

I guarantee LBJ is picking Mudiay over Frank on his team shyt he already shytted on Frank :damn:

Ntlikina has had a negative impact overall on the court in his last two seasons and has been one of the worst players in the league in that time all this talk about him defending (extremely foul prone), pushing the ball (he throws it ahead he rarely pushes the ball with the jets), rebounding (3.5 rebounds per 36 minutes as a 6'6 7-foot wingspan PG isn't good) is moot

But Mudiay ain't on the team no more so I'm done talking about him. Like I told y'all we got a log jam at both guard spots if y'all boy is ready to prove he gonna have to get it where he fit in :birdman:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

They really got Mitch as the most overrated on the list and Randle went from 16, 8.0, 2.6 to 21, 8.7, 3.4 while dropping 8 places. On a sidenote, KP who didn't play at all flew up the charts.

Also, I think Zion got rated top-50 prematurely. He's above cats like Derozan and Klay without playing a game. But it's time for Mitch to prove he actually deserves a borderline top 100 rank :snoop:.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
That julius randle ranking is absolute bullshyt. Dude finished the season averaging damn near 24 and 10.

He’s gonna be an all star next or borderline, he definitely should in the top 50.

Few players that he’s better than that were ranked in the top 50.

50. Markannen
48. Bogdanovic
47. John collins
45. Aaron gordon (debatable)
42. Zion (rookies should not be rated this high, no matter how high their ceiling)
35. Tatum (rated to high)
34. KP (coming off an injury, how can you rate him this high)