"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Why they made the statements look just like the aways with white lettering? :unimpressed:

The throwback shorts are cool but the city editions better be fire :francis:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
you guys are over the place
i dont care if frank played over mudiay or not
the original discussion was about some of yall saying mudiay is trash when his game improved, and yall biggin up frank when his game hasnt improved and hes trash.
u guys have agendas and arent tellin it how it is
blame da coach if you want, trier was undrafted and he ballin. all of our young players have shown growth and progress so far except frank,

mudiay is trash, but frank is more trash until proven otherwise:yeshrug:
Actually, the original discussion was "Frank stans shytted on the coach, Mudiay and DSJR because Frank wasn't playing." I said I need to see the receipts (which still haven't been shown) and as a sidebar stated that Mudiay was trash, and any criticisms for Fiz usually came after one of our many losses. I don't ever recall DSJR being shytted on for Frank

No one ever claimed Frank played better or was better than Mudiay. You spun yourself into the arguments you find yourself in.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
i wanted frank to play over mudiay as well but frank was playing like a bytch and mudiay was showing improvements:yeshrug:
are you sayin the coach shoulda played frank even if he was playing scared and shyt?:hhh:
setting a bad example
Fiz did say he was gonna play those who played hard and defended. Mudiay was hardly ever a strong example of either example. So how would it have been seeing a bad example when he stated from jump what it was (supposed to be)?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hold up yall who told our mascot to make a thread without us getting a cut or give permission??
c901d384005adb96a42867339d86447d_zps20iboipw.png

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Ntlikina's P&R game is garbage. He has no gravity and can only make pocket passes to rolling big men which he often telegraphs. He is no threat to score in the P&R whether as a shooter or sneaking to the rim out the crevices. He also doesn't make advanced reads to corner shooters. It has nothing to do with "stat padding" being unaggressive is now being twisted as not "statpadding". We can only hope he's improved.

The team’s offense was 1.8 points per 100 possessions better with Mudiay on the floor. :hubie:

Mudiay closed several games for us and had several 28-32 point games. He had a stretch where he played extremely well. But you gonna stay scapegoating Mudiay as the reason why certain players regressed. Hezonja was trash most of the season until the end. Knox really had one good month and by the end hit the rookie wall but let’s blame Mudiay. :mjlol:

Dotson never played point guard you stay saying that it never happened. Only 3% of his minutes were spent at PG.
He had success as a P&R ball handler but he wasn't a "point guard". Mudiay is trash but Frank has been W.O.A.T. from the moment he stepped in the league.
Either way, I'm just happy that Dennis and Elfrid is playing point.

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, the original discussion was "Frank stans shytted on the coach, Mudiay and DSJR because Frank wasn't playing." I said I need to see the receipts (which still haven't been shown) and as a sidebar stated that Mudiay was trash, and any criticisms for Fiz usually came after one of our many losses. I don't ever recall DSJR being shytted on for Frank

No one ever claimed Frank played better or was better than Mudiay
. You spun yourself into the arguments you find yourself in.
well i addressed your sidebar comment, so again, that was my original argument with you.

and again, if you can say mudiay is trash on a regular basis, say frank, the lesser player, is trash as well.
its really as simple as that.

anything less then that, and you got an agenda.
i treat all these players the same.
its all fun and games when we shyt on mudiay but let someone criticize frank and the tears start flowing:to: