"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Mudiay just got picked up by a Jazz team with title hopes how is his career over?

And Frank ain’t them guys lol and no him playing more wouldn’t have led to fukking wins :lolbron:
I guarantee you that the Jazz would've picked Frank over Mudiay if the option was given to them lol. Mudiay is a back up for Donovan Mitchell bruh. At the very least, he's gonna stat pad on residual minutes after Utah has had a 40 point lead. Nobody want that nikka. Orlando was trying to get Frankie earlier in the season over Doodooiay.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
nikkas said that Mudiay helped a 17 win team pick up a few Ws.

Wow

nah, the team was just trash
mudiay actually helped us win a few games
i know you dont think we wouldnt of won more games with frank out there instead:hhh:
he was out there playin scared to death.

if frank finished games with some of da stats mudiay was putting up, you guys would pass out in happiness. so lets just call it what it is

also, everyone developed fine last year. trier was fine, dotson was fine, mitch was fine. knox had his moments. they all developed mudiay or not. only frank was playing like a chump.

lookin forward to see if he can improve this season, but unfortunately for him, theres even more clutter in the back court than there was last year. so it wont be easy for him

No I'm not saying anything of the sort. I'm saying that developing a pass first point guard who is beyond his years defensively was far more crucial/beneficial to a young developing team than giving minutes to a stat padding ball dominant point who wasn't going to be in the teams future. That was as clear then as it is now.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow

No I'm not saying anything of the sort. I'm saying that developing a pass first point guard who is beyond his years defensively was far more crucial/beneficial to a young developing team than giving minutes to a stat padding ball dominant point who wasn't going to be in the teams future. That was as clear then as it is now.
i wanted frank to play over mudiay as well but frank was playing like a bytch and mudiay was showing improvements:yeshrug:
are you sayin the coach shoulda played frank even if he was playing scared and shyt?:hhh:
setting a bad example

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Wow

He would have played if he wasn’t W.O.A.T. when he stepped on the floor and didn’t tank our offense the majority of the time he played

Dude was fukking dog shyt don’t know how many times I have to break down how this guy was literally one of the very worst players in the league

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We over here giving doodiay props when like someone pointed out earlier the knicks were the worst team in the league in assists. Ball movement was horrendous.

That’s a point guards top priority :heh:

Big up doodiay for leading us to 17 wins brehs:wow::laff:
mudiay didnt lead us to anything
he wasnt the best player on the team
i said he had a few good games that led to us winning
same could be said for a few other players on the team
so many ppl here lose all common sense when it comes to frank lol

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank got more development during Fiba then he did here all last season :francis:
Mudiat out of here and we got RJ and our young core coming with some hungry vets fukk last season October right around the corner.:damn::damn::damn:IT'S TAPE fukk YALL STILL ARGUING FOR MOfukkAS?!!
what opportunies did he have in fiba that he didnt have in the nba:dwillhuh:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of da day, if you are gonna say mudiay is trash, thats fine. just make sure you say frank is trash too:yeshrug:. saying mudiay sucks but frank is good doesnt make any sense whatsoever and makes us look stupid as a fanbase.:yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would have played if he wasn’t W.O.A.T. when he stepped on the floor and didn’t tank our offense the majority of the time he played

Dude was fukking dog shyt don’t know how many times I have to break down how this guy was literally one of the very worst players in the league
what opportunies did he have in fiba that he didnt have in the nba:dwillhuh:
It’s been explained clearly and concise by @JMurder

Wow

We sucked and was trying to tank so we had zero need to play mudiay as he was in zero plans for the future . No matter what he did it was useless we would’ve only lost more games as the worst team