"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
you clearly dont watch if you dont think mudiay had a bounce back year. i said several times going into the season that hes da worst pg in da league and shouldnt get any playing time. but he ended up having a good season.which is why da jazz signed him. i dont have agendas like you, i just call it how i see it.

he did not have games like that in the previous season. theres some other games as well. but again, you got an agenda. i dont.

and i never said we would be a worse team this year . thats almost impossible to accomplish. learn how to read beloved

Lol don’t even bother with the Frank stans

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I won't argue that Mud improved his game with us but at the same time his improved stats came at a detriment to team cohesion and winning. The defense, both individually and as a team was horrible when he got decent minutes. And I would prefer the Knicks play a worse point guard with better defense to develop him than to play a better point guard who makes the team worse.

you clearly dont watch if you dont think mudiay had a bounce back year. i said several times going into the season that hes da worst pg in da league and shouldnt get any playing time. but he ended up having a good season.which is why da jazz signed him. i dont have agendas like you, i just call it how i see it.

he did not have games like that in the previous season. theres some other games as well. but again, you got an agenda. i dont.

and i never said we would be a worse team this year . thats almost impossible to accomplish. learn how to read beloved

How you skip over my post to respond to somebody else who was commenting on our debate :beli:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't argue that Mud improved his game with us but at the same time his improved stats came at a detriment to team cohesion and winning. The defense, both individually and as a team was horrible when he got decent minutes. And I would prefer the Knicks play a worse point guard with better defense to develop him than to play a better point guard who makes the team worse.
nah, the team was just trash
mudiay actually helped us win a few games
i know you dont think we wouldnt of won more games with frank out there instead:hhh:
he was out there playin scared to death.

if frank finished games with some of da stats mudiay was putting up, you guys would pass out in happiness. so lets just call it what it is

also, everyone developed fine last year. trier was fine, dotson was fine, mitch was fine. knox had his moments. they all developed mudiay or not. only frank was playing like a chump.

lookin forward to see if he can improve this season, but unfortunately for him, theres even more clutter in the back court than there was last year. so it wont be easy for him

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
nah, the team was just trash
mudiay actually helped us win a few games
i know you dont think we wouldnt of won more games with frank out there instead:hhh:

he was out there playin scared to death.

if frank finished games with some of da stats mudiay was putting up, you guys would pass out in happiness. so lets just call it what it is

also, everyone developed fine last year. trier was fine, dotson was fine, mitch was fine. knox had his moments. they all developed mudiay or not. only frank was playing like a chump.

lookin forward to see if he can improve this season, but unfortunately for him, theres even more clutter in the back court than there was last year. so it wont be easy for him
Uh nikka is you smoking crack. Mudiay is trash. He stat padded our offense to the forefront of tanking. Stop it. His stat padding brought down the whole morale of the team and kept players cold on offense with something like 28 percent from the perimeter. You must have not been studying the game. There's a reason Fizdale gave him dominant minutes in hopes of getting a top 3 pick then traded his instead of re-signing him. Mudiay's career is done.

I'm not a fan of Frank by any means at all but if you look at guys like Rodman, Green, Bowen, Horry, they've assisted teams without scoring. Frank is not a blackhole on offense. Guys like Knox, Hezonja and Dotson would've been looking good had Frank played and that 17 wins might've been 19 or 20 even if his offense sucked.

I think DSJ is our guy this season so we'll be aight.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Uh nikka is you smoking crack. Mudiay is trash. He stat padded our offense to the forefront of tanking. Stop it. His stat padding brought down the whole morale of the team and kept players cold on offense with something like 28 percent from the perimeter. You must have not been studying the game. There's a reason Fizdale gave him dominant minutes in hopes of getting a top 3 pick then traded his instead of re-signing him. Mudiay's career is done.

I'm not a fan of Frank by any means at all but if you look at guys like Rodman, Green, Bowen, Horry, they've assisted teams without scoring. Frank is not a blackhole on offense. Guys like Knox, Hezonja and Dotson would've been looking good had Frank played and that 17 wins might've been 19 or 20 even if his offense sucked.

I think DSJ is our guy this season so we'll be aight.
Mudiay just got picked up by a Jazz team with title hopes how is his career over?

And Frank ain’t them guys lol and no him playing more wouldn’t have led to fukking wins :lolbron: