"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You said DSJ, RJ,Knox,Randle and Mitch at first.
Oh yea, we'll see. I expect big improvements in Knox, Dennis and Mitch on both ends of the court. I have a strong feeling things will gel well.

I think Knox lack of defense was do to being outmatched by power forwards. Dennis was injured half the season I expect a great season from him this year.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Frank just had his best game of the tournament. The stats aren't crazy but he drew fouls, shut down Kemba, complemented his 3 assists with a handful of passes that led to free throws, he drove and finished all night and in the fourth he came in with France down 3 and made clutch play after play. We're talking a three to tie the game, a step back jumper late clinging to a lead, forced a travel from Barnes on a rotation and really just came through in the clutch.

Gobert was the biggest impact player. Fournier was more important to the offense by a mile. But I'd argue Frank may have had the second biggest impact and definitely was top three for France in beating Team USA.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea breh the starting lineup of DSJ- Randle would be Swiss cheese. Robinson would be the only one with defensive upside

DSJ was actually better than advertised on defense imo. Not good but not bad. Dot has lapses but is solid too. Morris and Robinson are both good defenders. The only guy who's been absolutely bad is Randle.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
AiJHcEB.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
edit: beat me to posting the tweet.

To be fair, I think Gobert came in at the same time. The rest of the closers were already out there (Fournier, Batum, De Colo). But Frank and Gobert were the catalysts all game long.

This was a bit of leadership from the young Prince that I liked the other day but didn't wanna gas up. Now that he stepped up in the next game though, droppin' it.