"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
@Mr. Jack Napier Out here mad as fukk his boy got locked the fukk down:laff: he calling frank names and shyt. I wish you rode for the knicks like you ride for Melo or tremble walker.

That dude ain’t from the Bronx no more he from Charlotte :mjgrin:
That frauds turned his back on the knicks, and now the Giants because we sucked last yr and we traded OBJ.

He definitely gonna be on some fukk team USA too.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
@Mr. Jack Napier Out here mad as fukk his boy got locked the fukk down:laff: he calling frank names and shyt. I wish you rode for the knicks like you ride for Melo or tremble walker.

That dude ain’t from the Bronx no more he from Charlotte :mjgrin:

You really tagging me in this thread, huh? I've been letting yall chill, and this what you do, huh?

Wait until the season starts, this was a very bad idea :demonic:

*EDIT* @qnsfinest suck my dikk. Why don't you go back and quote why I stopped fukking with NYG. It was more than the OBJ trade.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Frank locked down Kemba and balled out in the fourth :gladbron: lmao lets gooooooooooo:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: I don't give a fukk about team USA losing, I'm team Frank and rooting for the french the rest of the way, any squad that has Knicks players takes priority :wow:

Those two 3s he dropped late in the game :wow::wow::wow:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You really tagging me in this thread, huh? I've been letting yall chill, and this what you do, huh?

*EDIT* @qnsfinest suck my dikk. Why don't you go back and quote why I stopped fukking with NYG. It was more than the OBJ trade.
I don't fukk with the giants either. It takes more than just being from NY for me to like a team. Chemistry, coaching, players etc... comes into play.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

Maybe you can ask melo to suck your dikk you fakkit.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
So you won't go and pull the quotes huh :jbhmm:

And nobody talking about Melo, you pasty face bytch:pachaha:
Because they made trades that didn’t make you happy you salty.

I’m not even a confrontational dude on the coli. I have fun, we all call each other out. But you came at me sideways with that suck a dikk shyt. We can message each other privately and take the next step or we can squash petty online BS

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Because they made trades that didn’t make you happy you salty.

I’m not even a confrontational dude on the coli. I have fun, we all call each other out. But you came at me sideways with that suck a dikk shyt. We can message each other privately and take the next step or we can squash petty online BS

They made personnel moves that arguably made them worst. Not rooting for a team that isn't making strides to get better.

Secondly, miss me with that "I didn't come at you sideways" bullshyt, you said some slick shyt in a NYG related thread and I kept it civil. You came in here, and said some slick shyt again. I addressed you the way I did, if you don't like it, put me on ignore. Won't have to see me post ever again :manny:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
They made personnel moves that arguably made them worst. Not rooting for a team that isn't making strides to get better.

Secondly, miss me with that "I didn't come at you sideways" bullshyt, you said some slick shyt in a NYG related thread and I kept it civil. You came in here, and said some slick shyt again. I addressed you the way I did, if you don't like it, put me on ignore. Won't have to see me post ever again :manny:
Nah because contrary to popular belief, I respect you. You always bring good thoughts and opinions to topics other than the knicks.

It’s been 1 game, you can’t say it made them worse. This team is clearly in rebuild mode, not riding with them during this time is fraud. I don’t root for players, I root for the Giants, win or lose, Super Bowl ring or worst record.

You and I just built differently I guess

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah because contrary to popular belief, I respect you. You always bring good thoughts and opinions to topics other than the knicks.

It’s been 1 game, you can’t say it made them worse. This team is clearly in rebuild mode, not riding with them during this time is fraud. I don’t root for players, I root for the Giants, win or lose, Super Bowl ring or worst record.

You and I just built differently I guess

I appreciate that, but I don't think you make those moves even in a "rebuild" mode. We can take this NYG talk elsewhere, don't want to spam this thread.

Secondly, I'm brutally honest about the Knicks, I've been took off those rose colored glasses regarding them. Was never a blind homer, even when I was rooting for them :manny: