"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He don’t gotta crossover or hit threes. But we was talking about offensive skill. Mitchell is an elite athlete he’s a long way from the offensively skilled centers.

If Mitch could do hook shots he’d take more than 3. To be good at hook shots you need strength to establish position that he does not have. You also need touch which he does not have. And you need to be effective with both hands over either shoulder which he isn’t yet. Right now Mitchell isn’t scoring if it’s not lobs and interior garbage buckets.
Na, he's gonna be nice this season because he'll have plenty of help with him. Last year, we had small guys and rookies.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

He doesn’t know how to buy a suit that fits either
:idontthinkso:

4472a892-829a-4fbb-b644-5e05a94175e4-jpeg.2413659

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He can still fit into the rotation and get good minutes. A team of:

Dennis
Frank
Morris
Portis
Mitch

Can shut down a lot of offenses.
Switch D Smith and Frank because Frank loves to pass which is something we sorely need. I'd like Knox there intstead of Morris if this is a starting unit

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Switch D Smith and Frank because Frank loves to pass which is something we sorely need. I'd like Knox there intstead of Morris if this is a starting unit
Can't have a starting unit without Randle so this would be a 2nd unit. I put Morris there for defense with Portis. This is 4 out of 5 great defenders that can possibly lockdown any team. Dennis is gonna be a problem this season.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

So Kenny Wooten is the most obvious alternative. He looked good in Summer League, he has great athleticism and gave a bit of a Poor Man's Mitch vibe. You don't want to lose that just because the kid is raw.

BUT...An interesting name I saw brought up at Realgm is Jontay Porter. Dude has first round talent in Mr. Glass' body so far...but what's a two-way contract for if not to see if a kid with big upside can get right? Honestly, I don't think we have a need for Kadeem Allen. He's a solid third string PG but I don't see much upside. I'd go Wooten/Porter if I could choose.