"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
That Booker trade proposal is nonsense. :camby:
Let's be realistic here, folks :beli:
I was going to respond to that but I thought better of it. Breh listed bunch of players that can be signed for free or unfortunately might be available off waivers :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booker is signed all the way until 23-24, breh has got at least 3 more seasons in Phoenix before those trade rumors start to sound credible. Breh is gonna be dropping 30 a game in total irrelevance the whole time:snoop:

Good to see Frank starting and playing well, his shot and handle has actually improved, and he's playing with a little more aggression. Frank looks like he's taken a step forward finally.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Watching Frank get better in France, watching Knox improve in the summer league and hearing all this DSJ taking the leap talk is why i was secretly hoping this team could stay intact and grow together. If the team can actually gel, i think we have the talent to make the playoffs this year.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Booker is signed all the way until 23-24, breh has got at least 3 more seasons in Phoenix before those trade rumors start to sound credible. Breh is gonna be dropping 30 a game in total irrelevance the whole time:snoop:

Good to see Frank starting and playing well, his shot and handle has actually improved, and he's playing with a little more aggression. Frank looks like he's taken a step forward finally.
Finally... It only took 3 years....

:beli:

Impatient ass knickas