"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Watch Ntilikina haters gon say he did it against Jordanian plumbers:sas1:

Well, the US almost got beat by Turkish plumbers:sas2:

Honestly the thing to watch is his 3pt shot. He gets that down to a decent clip and he is a D&3 going forward and could be an asset next to a guy like RJ who while a SF is ball dominant.

I also like him playing next to Batum
because that is who he should model his offensive game after. Either way this is a positive sign even if it isn’t a world changer.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My dawg giving Frankie some props :ohhh::wow:

It was as promising a game as I could ask for. He was confident and decisive all game long. Dude took 3 three's point attempts in just over five minutes. He drew multiple fouls by attacking his defenders off the dribble and made good passing decisions (there was one exception where he got a bit out of control in the land and tried to dump it off to Gobert during a break). Basically, the biggest three things that I think can improve Frank's offensive impact are confidence, shooting and ball handling. He showed all three today, now he needs to make it a habit and we could have something to watch for when the preseason kicks off. He could crack the rotation if this wasn't a mirage.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It was as promising a game as I could ask for. He was confident and decisive all game long. Dude took 3 three's point attempts in just over five minutes. He drew multiple fouls by attacking his defenders off the dribble and made good passing decisions (there was one exception where he got a bit out of control in the land and tried to dump it off to Gobert during a break). Basically, the biggest three things that I think can improve Frank's offensive impact are confidence, shooting and ball handling. He showed all three today, now he needs to make it a habit and we could have something to watch for when the preseason kicks off. He could crack the rotation if this wasn't a mirage.
He's definitely someone, I'd test in the preseason along with RJ and Iggy B.