"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Melo looks in great shape. In one of those Brickley videos he had a good 3-4 nice dunks that I haven’t seen in years.

He also looks lean almost has a 6 pack low key.

If this is really the end he should jump in right to coaching. He is a technical savant. I see it when he’s teaching his son, saw him when he helped Blake improve his perimeter game in the Olympics camps, seeing it now with Randle. Melo would be a great assistant, scout, or player development coach post-NBA.
I'd be more ok with this:ehh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Melo looks in great shape. In one of those Brickley videos he had a good 3-4 nice dunks that I haven’t seen in years.

He also looks lean almost has a 6 pack low key.

If this is really the end he should jump in right to coaching. He is a technical savant. I see it when he’s teaching his son, saw him when he helped Blake improve his perimeter game in the Olympics camps, seeing it now with Randle. Melo would be a great assistant, scout, or player development coach post-NBA.
I believe him, too.:obama:

@mbewane we taking this ship breh:wow:

I believe him, too :wow:

Was talking to my paps last night. He believes Frank will be a legit player. :jaysmh:

I dunno where I went wrong
I believe him, too.:pacspit:

Sources are saying if things don't workout with LA, that AD wants to come to the Knicks. Can you imagine......

I believe h-:jbhmm:

Aye, get this bullshyt out of here:skip::mjtf:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Quite the contrary, he would be eating good. Mitch, Morris and Randle will be good rim protectors, Knox and Ellington are good wings, RJ is a good facilitator. An efficient point guard would drastically improve the organization of the Knicks.

I meant his personality. I don't think it fits well with New York.