"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Was talking to my paps last night. He believes Frank will be a legit player. :jaysmh:

I dunno where I went wrong. :snoop:

In better context, he use to be a jets fan and the jets suck. I was a giants fan and they have 4 rings.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was talking to my paps last night. He believes Frank will be a legit player. :jaysmh:

I dunno where I went wrong. :snoop:

In better context, he use to be a jets fan and the jets suck. I was a giants fan and they have 3 rings.
How old are you breh ? Giants have 4 rings :stopitslime:
Also France named Frank the starting pg . :yeshrug: Let him play his games and see how he does stop unnecessarily rooting for a player to. Not develop he’s on the tape . We let old ass jarret jack and trash ass Mudiay get chance after chance

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
How old are you breh ? Giants have 4 rings :stopitslime:
Also France named Frank the starting pg . :yeshrug: Let him play his games and see how he does stop unnecessarily rooting for a player to. Not develop he’s on the tape . We let old ass jarret jack and trash ass Mudiay get chance after chance
35 and my bad, 4. I'll wait for the highlights and reserve judgment but he's just not good and I've never been wrong about my intuition.

Jarrett Jack and Mudiay were :hovtrash:But I don't think we've had a good point guard in over a decade. Dennis Smith might be it.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bro if he could really develop a handle he'd be like a diet AD which would be crazy since we got him in the second round :mindblown:
Sources are saying if things don't workout with LA, that AD wants to come to the Knicks. Can you imagine Dennis, RJ, Knox/Morris, AD/Randle, Mitch?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Melo looks in great shape. In one of those Brickley videos he had a good 3-4 nice dunks that I haven’t seen in years.

He also looks lean almost has a 6 pack low key.

If this is really the end he should jump in right to coaching. He is a technical savant. I see it when he’s teaching his son, saw him when he helped Blake improve his perimeter game in the Olympics camps, seeing it now with Randle. Melo would be a great assistant, scout, or player development coach post-NBA.