"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nah man, unless knox is a complete bust. That 3 spot belongs to him. And I’m not sacrificing his progress, especially last 2 minutes in the 4th for melo.

I would use morris over melo too if knox is playing bad. Atleast with Morris, he can be traid bait.
Well then he can play at the 4 over Portis on last minutes.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol, I'd never play Randle at the 5. If we went small ball and Taj and Robinson were out, I'd use Portis.

Tbh I'm intrigued at what happens if we trot out DSJ/Ellington/Knox/Morris/Randle at times to max out floor spacing while a Center has to deal with high pick and rolls...We need offense against Boston? Use that line-up while Kanter is out there :lolbron:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Tbh I'm intrigued at what happens if we trot out DSJ/Ellington/Knox/Morris/Randle at times to max out floor spacing while a Center has to deal with high pick and rolls...We need offense against Boston? Use that line-up while Kanter is out there :lolbron:
Lol, I'll play DSJ, Ellington/Knox, Morris, Randle, Portis to confuse the shyt outta Baasten. Kanter can't do shyt with Randle, Portis and Morris bullying him on the inside, Ellington or Knox as a perimeter shooter in the open and DSJ dishing lobs to Morris, Randle, Portis while laughing at him.
:mjlol:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:troll:
he already dunked the leagues best shot blocker not named mitch

If he don't play with that assertiveness that will match our offense this coming season, he will get benched and booed off the court. We have enough defense in Morris, Portis and Mitch to play bully ball with the best of them. I just hope he shows off and finds his identity to adjust to a good role then proves us skeptics wrong.