"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Just give Melo a spot let him retire a knick. Show some gratitude for the one of the only stars who wanted to come to nyc
I’d agree but we’re kinda deep it’s not a fit

Maybe with Wilson’s suspension the Nets pick him up and he gets to retire in New York

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I’m gonna pass on Melo getting a spot with us. Nothing personal, it’s just not worth it at this point. Thank you for what you’ve done in the nba and especially with the knicks. but we’re focused on our youth.

It’s a high risk low reward, he won’t be starting for us. He’ll probably end up being the 8th or 9th man off the bench because of our logjam at forward behind morris, gibson, portis. And I don’t think Melo will be happy playing 5 minutes a game or some games none at all.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I’m gonna pass on Melo getting a spot with us. Nothing personal, it’s just not worth it at this point. Thank you for what you’ve done in the nba and especially with the knicks. but we’re focused on our youth.

It’s a high risk low reward, he won’t be starting for us. He’ll probably end up being the 8th or 9th man off the bench because of our logjam at forward behind morris, gibson, portis. And I don’t think Melo will be happy playing 5 minutes a game or some games none at all.
He could get the last 2 min of the 4th quarter playing at 3 and also be good for practice in developing the rookies.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
He could get the last 2 min of the 4th quarter playing at 3 and also be good for practice in developing the rookies.
Nah man, unless knox is a complete bust. That 3 spot belongs to him. And I’m not sacrificing his progress, especially last 2 minutes in the 4th for melo.

I would use morris over melo too if knox is playing bad. Atleast with Morris, he can be traid bait.