NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2018 dems sold us out for votes

it's time to end birthright citizenship in 2023

if your parents are here illegally, and you were born here, that doesn't make you a citizen. there's millionaire russians and chinese who made an industry out of this in florida :dead: fukking vacation citizenship. the rule has been exploited beyond recognition

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Stop giving illegals rights to tax payers dollars.

If their here illegally let them rot in the streets :yeshrug: it is what it is at this point and if they cause trouble then use tax dollars to jail them.

Their coming here cause they know they got it made.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Stop giving illegals rights to tax payers dollars.

If their here illegally let them rot in the streets :yeshrug: it is what it is at this point and if they cause trouble then use tax dollars to jail them.

Their coming here cause they know they got it made.

evil-king-joffrey.png

ok jofrey :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it's time to end birthright citizenship in 2023

if your parents are here illegally, and you were born here, that doesn't make you a citizen. there's millionaire russians and chinese who made an industry out of this in florida :dead: fukking vacation citizenship. the rule has been exploited beyond recognition

its not even birthright citizenship that's the problem man its the fact they literally letting these folks come in to be used as a labor class and political pawns at the expense of their own citizens...:snoop: and everyone can see it now the jig is up...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about that seems like a law that would eventually be exploited by white supremacist in political power further down the line I can see that play a mile away. Just enforce the border and deport illegals its not that complicated.
in 2023, i feel like it's on advocates to justify it

the argument for birthright citizenship in 2023 is... what?

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
in 2023, i feel like it's on advocates to justify it

the argument for birthright citizenship in 2023 is... what?
The basis of 14th amendment :skip: But your white so you never had to worry about none of that Cac Mamba. I'm smart enough to know white people would put that law into affect NOW against illegals but eventually try and use it against ME later.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

NYC... Help is on the way. Johnson giving y'all a lifeline and apparently wants to be the new poster child for this crisis.

Adams should start rerouting NYCs migrants to Chicago now

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:People still arguing all the wrong shyt. Migrants being processed and shipped around but folks still calling them "Illegals." No wonder we keep getting served shyt. Half of yall are mad but don't even understand why.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I find it hilarious that he's shytting on Adams' response and then turns around and says, they're setting up heated camps instead... without any specifics for how everything is going to work
:russ:

Johnson is not giving details yet on where the city will place the “winterized” tents for migrants he is proposing, or when it will happen, except that plans will begin before winter’s cold hits the city.

“I don’t think that’s an ideal situation,” said Guajardo, predicting that such tents will be crowded with people and adding that “having them in close proximity is not healthy”.

She said that ultimately a long-term or permanent solution was needed and she expressed frustration with the lack of clear plans from city, state and federal authorities, leaving elected officials pointing fingers at each other.

:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I find it hilarious that he's shytting on Adams' response and then turns around and says, they're setting up heated camps instead... without any specifics for how everything is going to work
:russ:

Johnson is not giving details yet on where the city will place the “winterized” tents for migrants he is proposing, or when it will happen, except that plans will begin before winter’s cold hits the city.

“I don’t think that’s an ideal situation,” said Guajardo, predicting that such tents will be crowded with people and adding that “having them in close proximity is not healthy”.

She said that ultimately a long-term or permanent solution was needed and she expressed frustration with the lack of clear plans from city, state and federal authorities, leaving elected officials pointing fingers at each other.

:dead:

what a clusterfukk....:francis:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These migrants traveled thousands of miles and were sold the dream of opportunity. During Trump's administration there was nothing but hostile rhetoric against them. Biden ran his campaign and stood against everything Trump stood for including illegal immigration.

I don't blame these migrants for risking it all and coming here. The message from Biden and his campaign was that they were welcome here. If I was sitting in Venezuela with absolutely no hope for me and mines, why wouldn't I come here?

On the other side, these sanctuary cities are full of shyt. These brehs were basically dap fishing until Texas and Florida called on their bullshyt. Accusing them of human trafficking for bussing in these migrants to sanctuary cities is the most dishonest bullshyt. All disguised because they don't really want these migrants in their communities.

Leaders need to make hard and unpopular decisions. The currently elected Democrat leaders are all full of shyt.

It's time we look at their policies and hold them accountable. We vote for them, not the Republicans, they should do right by us.