NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I have read your posts, and will acknowledge that you have an idea what you are talking about.
More so than I do.

Yet if you who understand propaganda so deeply, is a bit on the fence.

Then we can easily assume all those blk/hispanic folks in those videos protesting WILL most likely vote republican

Us both knowing full well, this is a Steve Bannon operation.
The republicans send the asylum seekers or refugees to a democratic city
Democrats get blamed
More republican votes

I understand all that. And if that be the case. Republicans might win.
shyt is definitely a republican operation and the thing that sucks, it's a genius one. The federal government has told states like Texas to kick rocks anytime they ask for stronger border control and in recent times, Democrats have seized the issue to portray the republicans as evil if they question the situation. They have a legit gripe in saying why does our state have to carry to burden of taking care of this. On top of that, they are told they are evil and Democrats are preaching for sanctuary cities, "no one is illegal", etc. So they were like alright you deal with it and now adams out here sounding just like the republicans. Not a good look.

I saw that Massachusetts is now receiving buses and already freaking out about the possible demand. shyt is 100% political and Democrats got outsmarted and they are purposely sending them to Democratic states in order to flip these states or depress voting enough to get advantage. Republicans are playing for keeps. I sometimes wonder if Democrats are doing the same. There is a defense here which is that Democrats may need to concede as far as rhetoric on the issue and they need to do it in a visible way that everyday folks can see it. That is the solution. Take the L and refocus your attention on other issues like Healthcare, poverty, and rising costs.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
shyt is definitely a republican operation and the thing that sucks, it's a genius one. The federal government has told states like Texas to kick rocks anytime they ask for stronger border control and in recent times, Democrats have seized the issue to portray the republicans as evil if they question the situation. They have a legit gripe in saying why does our state have to carry to burden of taking care of this. On top of that, they are told they are evil and Democrats are preaching for sanctuary cities, "no one is illegal", etc. So they were like alright you deal with it and now adams out here sounding just like the republicans. Not a good look.

I saw that Massachusetts is now receiving buses and already freaking out about the possible demand. shyt is 100% political and Democrats got outsmarted and they are purposely sending them to Democratic states in order to flip these states or depress voting enough to get advantage. Republicans are playing for keeps. I sometimes wonder if Democrats are doing the same. There is a defense here which is that Democrats may need to concede as far as rhetoric on the issue and they need to do it in a visible way that everyday folks can see it. That is the solution.

The main problem here is that this is based on racism.
The democrats have always compromised.
Compromised with the Confederates.
Compromise today.

The republicans have stated plainly what kind of America they want.

If posters who claim to be blk fall for simple propaganda
Then the battle is already lost

I am a realist.
And judging by what I am seeing from the "blk" people on the coli
Trump will win

I remember Bush losing in the polls, and then developed Faith Based Initiatives.
INSTANTLY a bunch of blk pastors with mega churches endorsed him and called him a Christian

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

That is the other level that is going to be a problem politically. These politicians are out here saying "we have to find them housing and work" and really making moves. But where was that energy for black people, or any american citizen, who are unemployed or can't find work or have to worry about housing? I wonder if these Democratic politicians realize how fukking bad that looks?

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
They’ve been tearing up the city since they first opened the doors to the whole Caribbean to displace the NYC FBA dummies in the 60s that now think they all the same people
:laff: :laff: Be a 50 year old Reggie tillard brehs

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Obama was deporting 425 thousand a month at his peak :ohlawd:

FT_Deportations2013.png

I miss President Obama. :banderas:

There was just a report about how once they get here and find a suitable place they call others to come. This just exacerbates the problem and further drains resources.

What are the Dems doing? Just do what Pres. Obama did.
:snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
And there goes a lot more competition for jobs, and once they get in management positions, hardly any black people are getting hired.

The Democrats essentially send a signal, "Don't worry about the law. Come on over and we'll reward you with a place to stay and a job." Meanwhile, a ton of Americans are out on the street and unemployed. It was fun and games when border states were getting flooded, but now that this issue is coming behind their gated communities, their tune is completely different.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I miss President Obama. :banderas:

There was just a report about how once they get here and find a suitable place they call others to come. This just exacerbates the problem and further drains resources.

What are the Dems doing? Just do what Pres. Obama did.
:snoop:

Obama disappointed me in numerous ways but he was correct on this issue.

He focused on deported these migrants in big cities on the coasts and was more lax on deprtations in the interior of the country.

Let these folks go to Montana and Utah and these other fly over states if you want them here.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That is the other level that is going to be a problem politically. These politicians are out here saying "we have to find them housing and work" and really making moves. But where was that energy for black people, or any american citizen, who are unemployed or can't find work or have to worry about housing? I wonder if these Democratic politicians realize how fukking bad that looks?
People who'd be considered middle class can't afford to live in most parts of these blue cities like L.A. and New York, but we have politicians focused on housing for migrants.

It looks really fukking bad.