NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Follow you around? :mjlol:

I just go in a thread, read and I neg if I see some wack shyt. Just so happens alot of the wack shyt I see comes from your ugly ass :manny:

Post better.
Shut your dumbass up. You leaving me negs about chopped cheese. You a straight weirdo. Talkin about following people around you got some damn nerve. Like I said gasoline and tires for you

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I@Billy Ocean, Since your bytch ass like to follow me around the board negging, why don't you come join us in a twenty page thread about the direction of the city you claim? Your mayor looks to be having some trouble. :skip:

Fakkit. :mjlol:
He negged me in that food thread when I said I'd fukk with chopped cheese. That guy is unhinged :picard:

Crack my skull? :picard:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Migrants went up there on some
tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif
:mjlol:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
What happened to all the we welcome the dreamers with open arms talk?

Naaa these fools are Wildin the fukk out

And they acting entitled... Talking about they deserve equality because this is America... Foh

That's not how this shyt works out here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There is no stopping this. Central Americans ain't gon stopping fukking any time soon.:skip:

Pray to God that the CIA Aint invent a device that sterilized the "undesirable" population and stopped population growth altogether.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I haven't been to NYC in about 2 years now. Is it really that bad? I can't tell if the stories are Right Wing Propaganda or the city is literally on there brink of destruction (you see the same bullshyt stories with cali lol)

It’s great

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
didnt they do that in israel with the black israelis???:dahell:

That's small scale. I'm talking about it being done against 10s of millions of people at once. On some "Children of Men" level scale.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Pray to God that the CIA Aint invent a device that sterilized the "undesirable" population and stopped population growth altogether.
Only reason I don't think they would do that is cause if they got exposed, they'd have hell to pay. Hard to hide some crazy shyt like that these days. Maybe I'm wrong tho.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Build the wall!!

This is an easy fix. Stop illegal immigration.
Fine company’s that hire illegals.
Fine anyone caught working illegally.
Pay living wages for menial labor.
Bring back job corps.
Anchor babies have 4 year mandatory military service.

You big dummy
That's what you get for following lockstep with liberal nonsense that just doesn't work for the country

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I think it's just the dumbass Democrat mayors/governors let them in to be on the opposite side of Republicans. They only cared about social media points, so they hopped on the let em all in bandwagon. There's not a single benefit to flooding a city with unskilled or skilled (visas) labor just to displace your native population.
Facts
Play stupid games win stupid prizes