NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

15 percent budget cuts + hiring freezes

:picard:
It's why it was always dumb that those sanctuary cities openly welcome migrants because those federal funds were always going to dry up at some point and they were going to have to strip resources elsewhere to keep it going.

All those type of comments from him will do is cause even more tension and hostility towards migrants and fuel the narrative that they're taking resources away from everyone else whether it's fair or not.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am sure it has been seen where posters are correcting the FACT that these are refugees

A bunch of adults cannot be this stupid to continuously say the refugees are illegals

Fukkin shameful

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I am sure it has been seen where posters are correcting the FACT that these are refugees

A bunch of adults cannot be this stupid to continuously say the refugees are illegals

Fukkin shameful
Ehhhh you can blame the media for that mainly as depending on the story you're reading, they're using different terms to describe them.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ehhhh you can blame the media for that mainly as depending on the story you're reading, they're using different terms to describe them.

The posters doing this are NOT stupid.
The majority fully well know the difference.
The majority in the thread know the legal separation involved between the two.

This is being intentionally done.
And that is grimy.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Fukkin shameful
You believe every claim of asylum is legit? Doesn't seem they are vetting them well enough given they can't even keep up with housing them. Anyone can claim asylum and make up a sob story. Especially when America is a place a lot of people want to come to.

Either way, when the mayor of a city is saying he wants to cut city services, that american citizens who paid taxes to support, by 15 percent because of this specific issue it's maybe time to say "no". The democrats need to eat crow on this issue. I'm personally not trying to see fukking fascists take over next year. If you see town halls and protests about these issues, it's not just angry MAGA cacs. There are black, hispanic, and all sorts of people there and they are pissed. That translates into votes.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Fukkin shameful

You have to apply for refugee status these folks did not do that.

Obama got it right he was deporting 450k a month at his peak Biden is only deporting 72k a month.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Obama was deporting 425 thousand a month at his peak :ohlawd:

FT_Deportations2013.png

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You believe every claim of asylum is legit? Doesn't seem they are vetting them well enough given they can't even keep up with housing them. Anyone can claim asylum and make up a sob story. Especially when America is a place a lot of people want to come to.

Either way, when the mayor of a city is saying he wants to cut city services, that american citizens who paid taxes to support, by 15 percent because of this specific issue it's maybe time to say "no". The democrats need to eat crow on this issue. I'm personally not trying to see fukking fascists take over next year. If you see town halls and protests about these issues, it's not just angry MAGA cacs. There are black, hispanic, and all sorts of people there and they are pissed. That translates into votes.
America doesn't do enough for its own ppl to help others

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You have to apply for refugee status these folks did not do that.

Obama got it right he was deporting 450k a month at his peak Biden is only deporting 72k a month.

Here is what is gonna happen.
I will not stand in the way of propaganda, alts, agents, and the republican wizards like steve bannon.
Too draining.
This how I used to feel on twitter, arguing with "blk" people, who are republican leaning.
Too draining.
This election will have the coli going crazy.
Let us agree to disagree, and call it a day.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Here is what is gonna happen.
I will not stand in the way of propaganda, alts, agents, and the republican wizards like steve bannon.
Too draining.
This how I used to feel on twitter, arguing with "blk" people, who are republican leaning.
Too draining.
This election will have the coli going crazy.
Let us agree to disagree, and call it a day.
We can agree to disagree. I'm not a republican though breh. I'm personally approaching it from a common sense and also politically strategic point of view strictly because I dread seeing people like Steve Bannon come to power. I genuinely believe, not fear mongering, that next year we have a legit chance of slipping into dictatorship.

I'll just say this. It's not only coli "republicans" feeling a way about this. This is a town hall from Chicago dealing with the same issue. These don't look like Trump voters or Republicans to me. They may end up being some though at this rate.

I'm getting flashbacks to 2016 where an "enlightened" class of politicians and political operatives aren't paying attention to the situation on the ground (aka the people) and are so self righteous about their feelings and opinions and seem to want to spend time sniffing their own farts only to lose to a demagogue who tells these people at least he will listen to their grievences. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
We can agree to disagree. I'm not a republican though breh. I'm personally approaching it from a common sense and also politically strategic point of view strictly because I dread seeing people like Steve Bannon come to power. I genuinely believe, not fear mongering, that next year we have a legit chance of slipping into dictatorship.

I'll just say this. It's not only coli "republicans" feeling a way about this. This is a town hall from Chicago dealing with the same issue.

I'm getting flashbacks to 2016 where an "enlightened" class of politicians and political operatives aren't paying attention to the situation on the ground (aka the people) and are so self righteous about their feelings and opinions and seem to want to spend time sniffing their own farts only to lose to a demagogue who tells these people at least he will listen to their grievences. :yeshrug:

What do you think politically will result from this?

Will those folks and you, blame democrats for the situation?
If the republicans come with a harsh solution, would you vote for it?

I am asking, if you and those folks you refer to are willing to vote for Trump or Desantis

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What do you think politically will result from this?

Will those folks and you, blame democrats for the situation?
If the republicans come with a harsh solution, would you vote for it?

I am asking, if you and those folks you refer to are willing to vote for Trump or Desantis
You have to remember that most people aren't really that politically engaged. Stuff like right wing think tanks coming up with things like "Project 2025" that will make the next republican president basically a dictator is not something on their radar. They are busy living their day to day life and don't follow all the machinations like that. However, in the states where this issue is occurring, this is something those same people are paying attention to. Because it's impacting their daily life. They are already housing grown ass men migrants in schools in New York where kids are actively attending.

(once again these don't seem like die hard republicans who are protesting)

I'm personally not voting for Trump or DeSantis because I recognize even if I feel a way about this issue the cost of them in power is too great. Though I will admit, I may have to think about maybe a Chris Christie if I was given the option. That's a big maybe.

But I'm a minority, politically. I read a shyt ton of history and political content. I'm abnormal. I'm a minority voter. The people who politicians need to listen to are people like in the above video. People who are so busy taking care of their kids, paying bills, etc that they don't have time or energy to care about every single political move in Washington.

Folks like Trump and to a lesser extent DeSantis (he at least has trouble being personable thankfully) know this is what matters and why they don't both caring about politico opinions. Because the politicos are always a minority when it comes to the only thing that matters, votes. Dictators that have risen out of Democratic Republics understood this basic rule. Ceasar understood it. Mussolini understood it. Hitler understood it. So on and so on.

I propose, that Democrats get serious and maybe either start to press the federal government to be more discriminating on who gets in for asylum and enforce border control more effectively. You say you're deport 80k a month, well better make that shyt 160k. Doing 160, well better do 320. The bottom line is if the federal government and Democratic politicians seem to be ignoring these people and not doing a damn thing about it then a lot of these folks might be like "nikka fukk you I'm voting Trump." and again that is the only thing that matters. Votes. If you don't have the votes you don't have the power. Given the danger of someone like Trump and DeSantis coming to power it's not a time to be dikking around about this shyt and giving them ammo. Because, when they come to power they will take care of the issue and they definitely will not be as nice about it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You have to remember that most people aren't really that politically engaged. Stuff like right wing think tanks coming up with things like "Project 2025" that will make the next republican president basically a dictator is not something on their radar. They are busy living their day to day life and don't follow all the machinations like that. However, in the states where this issue is occurring, this is something those same people are paying attention to. Because it's impacting their daily life. They are already housing grown ass men migrants in schools in New York where kids are actively attending.

(once again these don't seem like die hard republicans who are protesting)

I'm personally not voting for Trump or DeSantis because I recognize even if I feel a way about this issue the cost of them in power is too great. Though I will admit, I may have to think about maybe a Chris Christie if I was given the option. That's a big maybe.

But I'm a minority, politically. I read a shyt ton of history and political content. I'm abnormal. I'm a minority voter. The people who politicians need to listen to are people like in the above video. People who are so busy taking care of their kids, paying bills, etc that they don't have time or energy to care about every single political move in Washington.

Folks like Trump and to a lesser extent DeSantis (he at least has trouble being personable thankfully) know this is what matters and why they don't both caring about politico opinions. Because the politicos are always a minority when it comes to the only thing that matters, votes. Dictators that have risen out of Democratic Republics understood this basic rule. Ceasar understood it. Mussolini understood it. Hitler understood it. So on and so on.

I propose, that Democrats get serious and maybe either start to press the federal government to be more discriminating on who gets in for asylum and enforce border control more effectively. You say you're deport 80k a month, well better make that shyt 160k. Doing 160, well better do 320. The bottom line is if the federal government and Democratic politicians seem to be ignoring these people and not doing a damn thing about it then a lot of these folks might be like "nikka fukk you I'm voting Trump." and again that is the only thing that matters. Votes. If you don't have the votes you don't have the power. Given the danger of someone like Trump and DeSantis coming to power it's not a time to be dikking around about this shyt and giving them ammo. Because, when they come to power they will take care of the issue and they definitely will not be as nice about it.

I have read your posts, and will acknowledge that you have an idea what you are talking about.
More so than I do.

Yet if you who understand propaganda so deeply, is a bit on the fence.

Then we can easily assume all those blk/hispanic folks in those videos protesting WILL most likely vote republican

Us both knowing full well, this is a Steve Bannon operation.
The republicans send the asylum seekers or refugees to a democratic city
Democrats get blamed
More republican votes

I understand all that. And if that be the case. Republicans might win.