NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Shame on you.

:skip: Who's gonna tell him?
Oh I know the reason. I wrote that to hint that there is a reason for it. We need to start asking ourselves how intelligent people can continue to make unintelligent policies and decisions. We need to be willing to open our eyes and see the truth. It is intentional.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I find it funny t

The amount of you who I stay rent free in ur mind that u feel the need to tag me in threads does nothing but make me laugh. :russ:

Why don't you address the topic? This is your wet dream come true. All the policies and politics you believe in are on display right now and all we get is crickets from you :lupe:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Are people just stupid or what?

the answer is yes

OP said illegal immigrants 45 times when these are LEGAL MIGRANTS

like you said they are being shipped to us becuz other cities are too racist to accept them

you see the racism in here, its a buncha sp!cs and africans

who want them??

GoldenGlove started googling AFTER the fact, he represents most of the posters in here

they dont understand what is going on

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Billy Ocean, Since your bytch ass like to follow me around the board negging, why don't you come join us in a twenty page thread about the direction of the city you claim? Your mayor looks to be having some trouble. :skip:

Fakkit. :mjlol:

Follow you around? :mjlol:

I just go in a thread, read and I neg if I see some wack shyt. Just so happens alot of the wack shyt I see comes from your ugly ass :manny:

Post better.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Build the wall!!

This is an easy fix. Stop illegal immigration.
Fine company’s that hire illegals.
Fine anyone caught working illegally.
Pay living wages for menial labor.
Bring back job corps.
Anchor babies have 4 year mandatory military service.

I'll add another, end sanctuary cities, and require places like NYC to work with ICE

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
the answer is yes

like you said they are being shipped to us becuz other cities are too racist to accept them

who want them??

GoldenGlove started googling AFTER the fact, he represents most of the posters in here

It is a combination of folks, those who know EXACTLY what they doing, and those who do not research.

It is very sad.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the answer is yes

who want them??

Does it matter if they're illegal or legal when the Mayor of the city is saying what's happening is destroying the place?
What's going on isn't confusing :laugh:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people are asylum seekers=refugees

Most of these people are economic migrants gaming the system. They are let into the US to hear their asylum case that will take years to process all the while they get to work and live in the US and when time comes many of these people will not be deported and then Democrats will advocate for some kind of mass amnesty to these people. It's backdoor immigration through the southern border.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Follow you around? :mjlol:

I just go in a thread, read and I neg if I see some wack shyt. Just so happens alot of the wack shyt I see comes from your ugly ass :manny:

Post better.
Why don't you address the topic? This is your wet dream come true. All the policies and politics you believe in are on display right now and all we get is crickets from you :lupe:

:lupe:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you see the racism in here,
:mjlol: So sorry, that don't work on bp.

I posted a vid on the last page of some illegal immigrants trynna steal a bm's bike, jump him, and then run go grab babies and cry to the police like they wasn't the aggressor.

Send these anti black racists home. :camby: