NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Both of these proposals are terrible...

Last I checked the people in West Virginia and North Dakota did not elect open border candidates as their representatives, and I highly doubt people in rich white gated communities did either...Why should they have to shoulder the burden for something they voted AGAINST?

The people that voted for open border politicians should be the ONLY ones forced to shoulder THEIR burden...If YOU voted for open borders politicians like AOC, this is YOUR problem, YOUR representative needs to find a solution for their shyt policy and that solution isn't forcing people that voted against it to chip in...

You reap what you sow, elections have consequences...
I think they should be sent back, but if they're gonna go anywhere, it should be those rich white liberal areas where they campaign for letting these people in because they don't have to live around them. We're saying the same thing.

Maybe if they had to live around these people, they'd understand why most don't want them here.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

Build the wall!!

This is an easy fix. Stop illegal immigration.
Fine company’s that hire illegals.
Fine anyone caught working illegally.
Pay living wages for menial labor.
Bring back job corps.
Anchor babies have 4 year mandatory military service.

Ain't nobody falling for this shyt. This dude got a new excuse every week for why the city is trash under his watch.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
This is one issue I'm not mad at the southern republican governors for. They are playing this correctly. Texas has been saying for decades "fix the border. We can't handle this. The federal government needs to do it's job". The Democrats at some point decided to make it a Partisan issue to paint the Republicans as racist and inhumane (they are but doesn't mean you give up border enforcement that exist in every other country).

So, Texas at some point is like OK fukk yall then we will just ship them to you to handle since your so open minded, accepting, and don't view it as a problem. Didn't take less than a year before these states started crying uncle.

Bottom line, unless the only thing establishment democrats care about is providing cheap labor for business there is literally no political upsides to this. They claim they are all asylum seekers but Im willing to bet that anyone and everyone who simply wants to come to the united states is making up some sob story to claim asylum and it's not like we are sending agents back to their home country in every case to verify. Not saying most as I'm sure most have legit claims but this is a system vulnerable to abuse. You can bet a large amount of those claims are bullshyt. Secondly, it's insulting to voters and people of all stripes to see so many resources and energy put into finding these people housing AND jobs when we have a huge homeless problem and people still unemployed in this country. Lastly, if Democrats are shrewdly thinking either when these people get citizenships or their children are able to vote, it will lead to more support, Trump blew that idea out of the water. That shyt is dead.

Lastly, people argue against the idea of there being an "open border" just because we deport a number of them,but why are there still millions of illegal immigrants here and more joining every year? Obviously the enforcement needs some work... Unless this is purposeful in order to get cheap labor like I said which I believe is the main motivating factor here....

If the access to cheap labor isnt the issue then democrats need to bite the bullet and abandon this issue as a partisan issue and be serious about this as as simply a common sense action. In NYC, polling is showing that among democrats, independent, and republicans they believe the issue is getting out of control. Democrats are hurting themselves not handling this shyt when their own voters are starting to get pissed off about it.
:wow:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's wild. I understand why immigrants don't want other immigrants here like that. They know they bout to fukk up all they plans of living "the American Dream". Any children of immigrants or immigrants agree or disagree?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden only won by 40,000 votes in electoral states last election, and this was with Trump being seen as a total screw up. Now people are dealing with inflation, migrants crisis, rising debt, etc... Biden is clearly way too old and senile. We all see it.

Biden's current approval rating: 39%

"Sixty-seven percent of Democratic and Democratic-leaning surveyed voters said the party should nominate someone other than Biden, with his job approval rating standing at just 39 percent among all Americans surveyed. And 58 percent said they believe that Biden’s policies have made economic conditions in the U.S. worse."

If your own party believes the economy is worse under your leadership, that is not good.

:francis:
Biden was polling way behind during the primaries (and the media was even dunking on him) until the top brass in the DNC made the stooges drop out besides Biden so they could focus on getting Bernie out of the paint. :francis:

Biden's approval rating shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I picked up two guys from home depot to help w/demolishing my old deck and moved the garbage to a container. Found out they were migrants who came thru the border, one in March, other in May. One spoke a bit of english and they started complaining about too many migrants. Basically they were saying its impossible to get beds now bec they were getting kicked out to make room for newer ones. They were a Venezuelan and Colombian. Go figure!
Shame on you.

Sometimes the left makes it so easy for the right to take advantage of them, and I have no clue why that is the case. All it would take is a small bit of extra strategic thinking to cut off many of the right's shenanigans at the pass, but for some reason they leave it open for said shenanigans to blossom to full fruition.
:skip: Who's gonna tell him?