NYC Cop killer gets jail guard pregnant

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
:skip: @ evil seed. Looks like the writer is mad a convicted negro is getting more pu55y than be is.

• Dap
Reactions: egg

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
She got sucked int--

I can't an I WON'T!
Chick should quit pursuing caged men. Buy a parakeet; cage it; love it.

--> aq out <--

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Kangaroo-Drops-Ball.gif
*giggling*

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"Convicted cop killer Ronell Wilson hatched a plan to avoid the death penalty by impregnating a female guard with his evil seed at the federal jail in Brooklyn."

This nikkas baby finna come out the womb wearing timbs, nautica jacket, blunt in his mouth and E.V.I.L S.E.E.D tatted on his chest :krs:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
When I was working in the jail, there was inmate who was released that used to call the pharmacy to talk to the nurse he was smashing..Im not surprised at any of this.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i work in a prison, and most of the chicks who work there arent very attractive, thats why they are such easy targets for inmates. they got some good looking, swoll, alpha male type hitting on them that would not give them a second glance in the free world, next thing you know they giving up the pvssy and smuggling sh!t in for them.

i try not to judge though, because ive heard theres some attractive females in some of the all female prisons, and if some sexy chicks was trying to throw me ass everyday im not sure how long i could hold out.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
smh smh smmfh, i knew this "alleged" lesbian who worked as a guard at the local state jail. but when she went to work she was mysteriously "straight", she was fukking an inmate. i got her to smuggle weed and tobacco to my bd while he was locked up. she confused the hell outta me cuz she was a stud that liked jailhouse dikk , i call them dikk dykes.

:what: