NYC Cop killer gets jail guard pregnant

Daps
That's that bullshyt. Shutting down a borrough to find one nikka. Using all those resources just because the victims were cops. They only protecting and serving them self

You right. but you also gotta consider the gall this nikka had.

Cops don't get shot down like that in NY. It just doesn't happen. But now you got a black kid emptying clips into detectives skulls. Not one, but two.

Then he slides off from Staten Island to Brooklyn, right up under they nose. They realized they weren't dealing with no slouch. If he slid across the seas from SI to Brooklyn that fast, right when NYPD is sending out calls like, "Officer homicide in progress". Give him a inch of wiggle room and they were never catching him. I'd say it was necessary for him:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You right. but you also gotta consider the gall this nikka had.

Cops don't get shot down like that in NY. It just doesn't happen. But now you got a black kid emptying clips into detectives skulls. Not one, but two.

Then he slides off from Staten Island to Brooklyn, right up under they nose. They realized they weren't dealing with no slouch. If he slid across the seas from SI to Brooklyn that fast, right when NYPD is sending out officer homicide in progress calls, Give him a inch of wiggle room and they were never catching him. I'd say it was necessary for him:manny:

I can't believe the found him in a borrough of 2.5m and he had the head start. How did they know he went to BK? How long till they found him

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I remember when Ronell killed those cops in SI back in 03', he is a real piece of shyt.

They need to give that fool the needle plus the chair.

Daps
I can't believe the found him in a borrough of 2.5m and he had the head start. How did they know he went to BK? How long till they found him

I believe they found him after searching people he's associated with. They found him with some chick they say he used to mess with. How long, I don't remember, but I remember watching the news all night and they hadn't found him yet. I think they got him before AM rush.

I think after canvassing the area they realized he's gone (either that or they got a tip) so they put the whole city in lockdown made. Yeah he got the head start but when every single bridge is shut down, and police checkpoints are strategically placed all over the city, for him it woulda been best to stay put, at least til the AM rush.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
It's' a turn on / fetish for them. These guards are surrounded by dangerous men who proposition them constantly.

Yeah...this is all true. If you talk to anyone who works in corrections in NY they will tell you about a lot of shyt that goes on....anything from the drug trade, to rapes, the CO's fukkin the prisoners and getting pregnant. I heard about all those things before. I even heard about a cat raping his grandma before.

If it weren't for Ronell's intention to get off by claiming to be a father, she would have just been another female CO knocked up by a prisoner, and no one would know.

Those CO's, especially the women--spend A LOT OF time around those guys. They do a ridiculous amount of overtime there. They get hit on minute by the minute, it's only a matter of time when someone's game gets em.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
@AVthaPHARAOH

i know u got stories my nikka
it's time to share

34ooga8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: