article-wilson3-0205.jpg

article-wilson1-0205.jpg

article-wilson2-0205.jpg

:scusthov:

I guess if I was facin the death penalty she would be a dime tho:manny:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I remember when he did them murders. One of the wildest stories I've heard on NYC news.

He was selling guns. These two undercovers were setting up buys. In the middle of the transaction, Ronell (the killer) decided, instead of selling them the guns, he was goin rob them. In the middle of the stickup they flashed their badges revealing they were nypd. This nikka got mad that they were cops and shot both of them cops point blank. Dead.

NYPD tried to swarm the area to lock him off. Then they found out he slid off to Brooklyn. This set off one of, if not the biggest manhunt I've ever heard. They shut down bridges, tunnels, and highways in the name of finding this man. Off duty cops was called in to help with the search. I've never seen so much police in the street at once. Boroughs were shut down. Boroughs, to find this man. Helicopter after helicopter blazing overhead with lights looking.

All this was being broadcast live on the news.

To top it off, when he got convicted, he turned, looked at the cops family, laughed, and stuck out his tongue at em :wow:

AND NOW, we find out son is getting more nish nish in a federal prison then the average Coli clown getting :krs: over exhausted titties...

:whew: Where year was this and where the hell was I when this was happening? :wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is a good look for my city bang bang

fukk a cac

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember when he did them murders. One of the wildest stories I've heard on NYC news.

He was selling guns. These two undercovers were setting up buys. In the middle of the transaction, Ronell (the killer) decided, instead of selling them the guns, he was goin rob them. In the middle of the stickup they flashed their badges revealing they were nypd. This nikka got mad that they were cops and shot both of them cops point blank. Dead.

NYPD tried to swarm the area to lock him off. Then they found out he slid off to Brooklyn. This set off one of, if not the biggest manhunt I've ever heard. They shut down bridges, tunnels, and highways in the name of finding this man. Off duty cops was called in to help with the search. I've never seen so much police in the street at once. Boroughs were shut down. Boroughs, to find this man. Helicopter after helicopter blazing overhead with lights looking.

To top it off, when he got convicted, he turned, looked at the cops family, laughed, and stuck out his tongue at em :wow:

AND NOW, we find out son is getting more nish nish in a federal prison then the average Coli clown getting :krs: over exhausted titties...
CIA needs to recruit that nikka

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I guess it is true when they said all nice guys end up last. Bad guys always win when it comes to getting the kitty kat

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Ghostface name dropped this dude in some track around the time he executed those two cops too. Forgot the name of the track but it's either on More Fish or Big Doe Rehab I believe. Them Stapleton nikkas wild!

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I guess it is true when they said all nice guys end up last. Bad guys always win when it comes to getting the kitty kat

How many times have we heard a story of a woman trying to hook up with/trying to get pregnant by/leaving her man for a nerd nikka, a nice Christian nikka or a short nikka (who isn't rich/financially stable)

Now compare that to the number of times we've heard a woman do that for a criminal/thug nikka, a taller/stronger nikka or a nikka with 'swag'

• Dap
Reactions: egg

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

if you not writing or have a youtube channel reenacting stories :ufdup:

that imagery :wow:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I dont know if its just me but everyday I read stories about women doing the most absurd, retarded shyt in the name of "wanting to be loved" or some variation of that statement and the sh*t is mindblowning at what point do you learn to love yourself to avoid all this??

Im black, 30 and no kids and half the bytches I dealt with had issues because they did something "cause they wanted to be loved" whether having a child by a nikka who got nothing going for himself (The most common mistake by women) then stuck with a child she hates calls him names and then the kid grows up with issues cause the mama aint deal with her issues and on and on the fukking cycle goes:mad:

Im sorry I needed to get this off my chest between this story and the bytch that tatooed the dudes name on her face within 24 hrs of meeting the dudes( I respect the pimp game I do but come on) my feelings towards women are changing and NOT for the better I always respected women but I am having a Hard,HARD time doing it now:sadbron:

Not for nothing what would happen if a guy rapes a woman and he says "I did it cause I wanted to be loved":dry:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Pregnant prison guard Nancy Gonzales carrying convicted cop killer's baby tests positive for cocaine | Mail Online

A 29-year-old prison guard who became pregnant during an affair with convicted cop-killer Ronnell Wilson, tested positive for cocaine, prosecutors at her arraignment said today.

Nancy Gonzales' lawyer admitted that she took the drug before her arrest in February to deal with 'stress', the attorney told Brooklyn Federal magistrate Judge James Orenstein in New York.