Reppin
NULL

abkHBY7c.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best believe if I'm in the bing and a shorty like her came out lookin for the dikk she'd get it. Hell if she in the office on one of them long mondays she's getting the dikk in a file closet. Sometimes the setting overrides anytype of standards you may think you have, but I forgot though dudes in the coli only fukken dime CO bytches right :comeon:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
This kinda shyt happens all the time. I worked a juvy hall :eat: and one of the female guards was fukking a kid on graveyard. This broad quit her job when he got released and got with him. Last I seen a co worker showed me her face book and she was pregnant with dude kid and engaged. :snoop: I'm like :dwillhuh: it was a few other stories at the job like that. shyt a mental health worker at the same spot let a kid stay with her when he was on the run and was fukking him. Cops caught them together in her car with guns in it. Smh. bytches can't be that lonely can they?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Update on this story...

|quote=NY Daily News|
Death penalty for cop killer Ronell Wilson
Murderous thug Ronell Wilson, who killed two undercover NYPD detectives in cold blood, was sentenced to death by lethal injection for the second time by a federal jury.

ronell25n-2-web.jpg

The jury deciding whether cop killer Ronell Wilson lives or dies viewed a disturbing video of the violent thug being forcibly restrained by a special response team of prison guards.

Die cop killer.

Murderous thug Ronell Wilson, who killed two undercover NYPD detectives in cold blood, was sentenced to death by lethal injection for the second time by a federal jury.

The extraordinary sentence was delivered by the jury foreman after just five hours of deliberations in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Wilson, 31, who was emotionless as the foreman read the verdict, received the death penalty from a different jury in 2007 after his first trial. That sentence was overturned by the U.S. Court of Appeals due to prosecutorial error.

ronell25n-3-web.jpg

NYPD Detective Rodney Andrews, killed by Ronell Wilson.

Wilson was convicted by the first jury of the execution-style shootings of Detectives Rodney Andrews and James Nemorin in Staten Island during a March 10, 2003 gun buy-and-bust operation that went bad. Andrews was shot first, and then Nemorin as he begged for his life.

Wilson's guilt was not an issue in the re-sentencing trial over the past month.

Defense lawyers had offered 24 mitigating factors in favor of a life sentence over death by lethal injection, including Wilson's chaotic and impoverished childhood, that he was classified as emotionally disturbed and learning disabled as a youngster, and that he did not know his victims were cops.

Federal prosecutors did not have to prove that Wilson knew he was assassinating cops when he put a bullet in the backs of their heads. But Assistant U.S. Attorney Celia Cohen argued that he surely did and gained increased status in the Bloods gang for his deadly deed.

ronell25n-1-web.jpg

An undated photo of slain NYPD Det. James Nemorin with his wife Rose, that was presented by the prosecution during the trial of his murderer Ronell Wilson.

Law enforcement officials acknowledged that a death penalty from the second jury was a long shot. Before Wilson, there had not been a death sentence imposed in a federal case in New York since bank robber Gerhard Puff was executed in 1954 for killing an FBI agent.

But prosecutors contended that Wilson represented a continuing danger to fellow inmates and prison staff. There was testimony about Wilson's intimidation and threats against inmates and his sexual conquest of a female guard, which resulted in a pregnancy.

Wilson's next stop will be death row at the federal penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana.

A spokesman for the U.S. Bureau of Prisons said there are currently 59 condemned inmates. There has not been a federal execution since 2003.
[/Quote]

This will be New York's first execution in over 50 years...