NYC Cop killer gets jail guard pregnant

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
I remember when he did them murders. One of the wildest stories I've heard on NYC news.

He was selling guns. These two undercovers were setting up buys. In the middle of the transaction, Ronell (the killer) decided, instead of selling them the guns, he was goin rob them. In the middle of the stickup they flashed their badges revealing they were nypd. This nikka got mad that they were cops and shot both of them cops point blank. Dead.

NYPD tried to swarm the area to lock him off. Then they found out he slid off to Brooklyn. This set off one of, if not the biggest manhunt I've ever heard. They shut down bridges, tunnels, and highways in the name of finding this man. Off duty cops was called in to help with the search. I've never seen so much police in the street at once. Boroughs were shut down. Boroughs, to find this man. Helicopter after helicopter blazing overhead with lights looking.

All this was being broadcast live on the news.

To top it off, when he got convicted, he turned, looked at the cops family, laughed, and stuck out his tongue at em :wow:

AND NOW, we find out son is getting more nish nish in a federal prison then the average Coli clown getting :krs: over exhausted titties...

:ohhh::ohhh:this story should be made into a movie.

:wow:

Daps
yeah u right.. they always put the cop killer asleep first, while the child killer and the hooker killer stay alive for years

What's wrong with either?

At least the child killer gets to suffer through the prison experience before being murked anyway :manny:

If anything the cop killer getting put to sleep first is a better deal for him, IMO :manny:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Idk bout yall but shyt if i got life or something I'd hope they just put me to sleep.. fukk that prison life

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
More proof how gullible and naive women can be... :russ: @ wanted to be loved...

Nah, I'd bet money that was all an act to make her, a woman, look that way. She's not a victim, she was a willing participant! I hope they punish her in the same way they would, had the inmate been a woman and the guard had been a man.

Orange IS the new black.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Why they lettin' these female guards around male prisoners and vice versa :wtf:

I'd like to see the reaction if a male guard bigged up a locked-up ho

There's a TV for that...if you have Netflix, check out Orange is the New Black...if not...ask about it...

**Spoiler, the male guard who was caught with the female inmate got suspended.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Yeah...this is all true. If you talk to anyone who works in corrections in NY they will tell you about a lot of shyt that goes on....anything from the drug trade, to rapes, the CO's fukkin the prisoners and getting pregnant. I heard about all those things before. I even heard about a cat raping his grandma before.

If it weren't for Ronell's intention to get off by claiming to be a father, she would have just been another female CO knocked up by a prisoner, and no one would know.

Those CO's, especially the women--spend A LOT OF time around those guys. They do a ridiculous amount of overtime there. They get hit on minute by the minute, it's only a matter of time when someone's game gets em.

If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything. If a female guard is simple enough to not only give up the goodies to an inmate, but w/o protection AND allow him to release his seedlings inside of her, then she deserves everything she gets.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
damn this shyt happened 10 years ago, don't even seem that long. i remember doing a report on this shyt in school. this bytch looking at almost 15 years for this bullshyt :wow: