NYC brehs... nikkas is going HAM with these fireworks!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol I know nikkas popping fireworks there’s no conspiracy

It’s quarantine and ppl bored it’s that simple and yesterday was Juneteenth it was extra celebratory

The police is usually up the ass about it but this year they’re hands off its two police posted at the top of my block and they’re not doing anything
Nothing is that simple but y’all keep falling for their game and tactics.

ironically, your last statement just verified part of my point. Since when does the NYPD just post up on the sidelines and observe without intervention. Stay sleep at the set up though. Nothing is “normal”, there is no return to normalcy in 2020, 6 months in, I would think people would be more observant after all the chaos.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
probably these government checks

upstate ny been going up before the protests slowly increasing

the reports are coming from cities or whatever
but its happening everywhere, suburbs, country etc.

Daps
someone theorised that the sound of loud bangs is being normalised so murders can be commit later

stay safe

shyt's been wild annoying, going on till 3, 4 am...either it's a psyop or cats is tryna see how long people until cops roll by so they can see the heat in the area :jbhmm:

ironically, your last statement just verified part of my point. Since when does the NYPD just post up on the sidelines and observe without intervention

N u know if they say something they'll conveniently be like "We don't want to get involved in a brutality case :hubie: so not our problem"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'd be going out of my fukking mind if I lived in NY listening to that shyt every night. Your nerves get frayed after a while and you're always on edge as a result.
There’s a reason for that- that’s is the intended result - anxiety, sleep deprivation, irritability and increased levels of stress which in turn reduces concentration, rational thinking and increases thoughts of violence. Mind Control 101. Look up how they torture Prisoners of War. It’s all written but y’all are not reading the signs. Human experiments and psychopathy- Modern day MK Ultra level events. Believe what you want - I’m just the messenger, consider yourselves warned.

Last edited:

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was in my home office today and was hearing these shyts at 4pm brehs, sunny as fukk outside :gucci:.

This shyt is every damn day, first time it's been like this and I've been in spot for like 5 years and it's never been this bad.

As a brehs who spent time overseas, fireworks throughout the day is not ideal:francis:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
There’s a reason for that- that’s is the intended result - anxiety, sleep deprivation, irritability and increased levels of stress which in turn reduces concentration, rational thinking and increases thoughts of violence. Mind Control 101. Look up how they torture Prisoners of War. It’s all written but y’all are not reading the signs. Human experiments and psychopathy- Modern day MK Ultra level events. Believe what you want - I’m just the messenger, consider yourselves warned.
Nicole, cmon

Just Asians getting rid of their Chinatown stash to make up for Covid

:mjlol: