NYC brehs... nikkas is going HAM with these fireworks!

Daps
Y’all’s scared or something :what:
This is one reason why this shyt is annoying at this point
It seems to be a lot more than usual and its not even the 4th yet. Got my dog shook. :damn:She's going blind so she is more sensitive to loud noises. :mjcry:

This is the 2nd reason why it’s :camby:
A bunch of clown ass nikkas fukking up my sleep:camby:.

That and it’s obvious NYPD was told to stand down on firework complaints.

Geode

All Star
Daps
The nightly fireworks/firecracker show just finished where I'm at. This has been going on since memorial day, but became more regular the first week in June.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
That and it’s obvious NYPD was told to stand down on firework complaints.
There's fireworks going off in damn near every neighborhood in the city, NYPD couldn't stop ppl from popping off fireworks even if they wanted too :heh: They simply don't have the manpower.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s way more than I’m used to every year...I have no idea where this supply came from

it starts like 7-10...and then like 1am -3am shyt sounds like a war is going on outside
Everyone needs to keep this in mind for future reference.

Disorientation tactics. Fireworks are a trigger for anxiety disorders and panic attacks. Nothing about this is coincidental, normal or 4th of July regular incidents. This is to cover for what is to take place and is already taking place. Just like with the gun supply, they are dropping them off in various neighborhoods for usage in addition to the police and fire depts setting them off. This is calculated. NYPD is handing out confiscated fireworks undercover.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Everyone needs to keep this in mind for future reference.

Disorientation tactics. Fireworks are a trigger for anxiety disorders and panic attacks. Nothing about this is coincidental, normal or 4th of July regular incidents. This is to cover for what is to take place and is already taking place.
Lol I know nikkas popping fireworks there’s no conspiracy

It’s quarantine and ppl bored it’s that simple and yesterday was Juneteenth it was extra celebratory

The police is usually up the ass about it but this year they’re hands off its two police posted at the top of my block and they’re not doing anything