NYC brehs... nikkas is going HAM with these fireworks!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So what Is he trying to say? nikkas been doing this shyt for years at least 2-3 weeks leading up to July 4th.. Plus Pennsylvania is right there where folk hope over there cop some fire works and bring back to NYC.. this is nothing new
Nah man fireworks early sure but every single night consistently like this city wide? Or country wide apparently :jbhmm:I don't believe in that murder post but this does seem way more coordinated :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my neighborhood they be going off like the crazy as soon as it becomes nighttime, I'm hearing this is going on citywide, wonder why fireworks is so popular this year.

I know that approaching July 4th and the few days after, nikkas set off fireworks but not like it has been this year :damn:
It usually starts about now but they started damn near 2 weeks ago

In my neighborhood the fireworks be going off before it even gets dark (like around 7PM) :mjlol:

in crown heights they staring around 5. Everyday

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man fireworks early sure but every single night consistently like this city wide? Or country wide apparently :jbhmm:I don't believe in that murder post but this does seem way more coordinated :patrice:
Something is unusually cordnated about it this year. I live in BK and thought it was just over here. Stayed at my aunts house in south Jamaica last night and them boys was going berzerk till 330 am

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it's been bad at least the last two weeks, they're even doing them in the daytime

I'm in Crown Heights and they were even doing them a couple nights back when it was foggy as hell

some of them have gotta cost a lot too because some of the displays are a couple hundred feet in the sky

I was walking around bed stuy today and I saw a bunch of mortars put out for recycling

:mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Something is unusually cordnated about it this year. I live in BK and thought it was just over here. Stayed at my aunts house in south Jamaica last night and them boys was going berzerk till 330 am
I live in southside man I came home around 2 30 am they were going crazy:picard:Right NOW they wilding as this is posted:dwillhuh:

Last edited: