NYC brehs... nikkas is going HAM with these fireworks!

Daps
Reppin
St louis

aWJuhef.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Firework spots are selling off their gear at stupid cheap prices. My neighbor down the street came back with a carload of fireworks talking about the store down south having crazy ass deals like buy $100 in fireworks and get $100 worth of fireworks free.:damn:
:picard:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@Nicole0416 is absolutely right, and i got receipts. So, me and my man were chewing this over. A few days ago, we started seeing articles about it and he said, "What happens after the press talks about something? Politicians start talking about it." So we waited and sure nuff

Instead of calling 311 or 911, neighbors should “go talk to the young people or the people on your block who are using fireworks” and warn them of the dangers, Adams said at a press conference.

“Stopping fireworks cannot turn into fireworks between the police and the community,” Adams said.

“We want a good community response to dealing with a nuisance,” he continued. “This is a nonviolent act. So those three numbers that we all dial, 911, get over that.”

Anti-cop protesters in the community “can’t have it both ways” when it comes to calling authorities to report fireworks, Adams said.

We have left the place of 911 being the response for everything in our city. Now we have to stop talking the talk, and walk the walk,” Adams said

https://nypost.com/2020/06/21/brooklyn-bp-eric-adams-urges-community-not-to-call-911-for-fireworks/

:sas1: So. Theyre admonishing ppl for calling the police. Instead, WE, regular citizens supposed to go tell these woo and choo nikkas to please stop.

Note: the reporter didnt say, "we asked nypd for comment." Bc they didn't. Bc Eric Adams, founder of 100 blacks in law enforcement and current Brooklyn borough president, is apparently speaking on their behalf. :usure:

Eric Adams (politician) - Wikipedia
100 Blacks in Law Enforcement Who Care - Wikipedia

:sas2:

Now let's get a timeline. The coli unappreation thread was started 5/24, but only got a handful of replies. George Floyd was murdered 5/25. Protests really started popping here 5/28. De blasios daughter got arrested 5/31. They started looting downtown 6/1. Cuomo and de blasio started going back and forth 6/2. Protestors started taking about defund the police 6/3.

George Floyd protests in New York City - Wikipedia

Recall how mysterious it was that nypd was basically letting them loot. Remember all the walk outs and pseudo strikes, both in nyc and elsewhere. I believe they already had a plan in motion. Everybody in here will you, it started getting crazy after memorial day.

You might ask, how is it a conspiracy if it's happening all over. Because police all over are coordinated, esp behind these protests.

https://texasinsider.org/articles/b...-be-a-stand-up-guy-who-backed-law-enforcement

:usure:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yessir- old heads taught me the same and it never left my memory. If I spontaneously wake up at 3 for whatever reason - I say a prayer of protection . Rarely will you ever catch me outside anytime after 3am
Maam! I will have you know that i was born at 3:57 am, deep within the witching hour.

I use my natural witchiness in only the best of ways. :youngsabo:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone theorised that the sound of loud bangs is being normalised so murders can be commit later

stay safe

Bro people know the difference between gun shots and fireworks

Nah man fireworks early sure but every single night consistently like this city wide? Or country wide apparently :jbhmm:I don't believe in that murder post but this does seem way more coordinated :patrice:

Something is unusually cordnated about it this year. I live in BK and thought it was just over here. Stayed at my aunts house in south Jamaica last night and them boys was going berzerk till 330 am

There's fireworks going off in damn near every neighborhood in the city, NYPD couldn't stop ppl from popping off fireworks even if they wanted too :heh: They simply don't have the manpower.

Everyone needs to keep this in mind for future reference.

Disorientation tactics. Fireworks are a trigger for anxiety disorders and panic attacks. Nothing about this is coincidental, normal or 4th of July regular incidents. This is to cover for what is to take place and is already taking place. Just like with the gun supply, they are dropping them off in various neighborhoods for usage in addition to the police and fire depts setting them off. This is calculated. NYPD is handing out confiscated fireworks undercover.

Lol I know nikkas popping fireworks there’s no conspiracy

It’s quarantine and ppl bored it’s that simple and yesterday was Juneteenth it was extra celebratory

The police is usually up the ass about it but this year they’re hands off its two police posted at the top of my block and they’re not doing anything

Me and my girl took a 8 hour road trip from NY to the south and she brought up this dumb ass conspiracy in the car and I swear after this (and other shyt she's repeating off of fb) I'm done with her ass. Talking about how all of it is some how linked with the protests cause it started around the same time and it's all somehow coordinated to distract nypd from shootings and in general to drive people crazy.
:mjtf:.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I was in Bushwick last year on 4th of July and basically had to dodge fireworks in the streets.

I can only imagine what this year will be like

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Me and my girl took a 8 hour road trip from NY to the south and she brought up this dumb ass conspiracy in the car and I swear after this (and other shyt she's repeating off of fb) I'm done with her ass. Talking about how all of it is some how linked with the protests cause it started around the same time and it's all somehow coordinated to distract nypd from shootings and in general to drive people crazy.
:mjtf:.
:mjlol: You should probably keep that girl. I just posted mad receipts.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Lol I know nikkas popping fireworks there’s no conspiracy

It’s quarantine and ppl bored it’s that simple and yesterday was Juneteenth it was extra celebratory

The police is usually up the ass about it but this year they’re hands off its two police posted at the top of my block and they’re not doing anything
There's really no other way to look at it. It's summertime and once 7pm comes, there aren't many things to get into like before.

I get to the crib on an early SATURDAY evening and can barely find a parking spot. That's unheard of. Normally the spots are wide open because most people are out doing other things and having fun.