NYC brehs... nikkas is going HAM with these fireworks!

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Something is unusually cordnated about it this year. I live in BK and thought it was just over here. Stayed at my aunts house in south Jamaica last night and them boys was going berzerk till 330 am
I'm in Southside too, that shyt is like a sonic boom the way it echos off the buildings. They usually start just a week before the 4th but this been going on for 2-3 weeks every night.

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s way more than I’m used to every year...I have no idea where this supply came from

it starts like 7-10...and then like 1am -3am shyt sounds like a war is going on outside
Facts. Nivvas must have gotten a buy 1 get 50 free the way these kids are blowing fireworks:russ:

Usually people would start lighting them a week or 2 before the 4th and continue to light them a week or 2 after. This year they starting blowing them shyts end of may early June:dwillhuh: and in middle of the day too. Im talkin 3 in the afternoon lol

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Bruh when I moved in to my apartment I was a little upset it didn't face the street but I also learned early on it was a blessing.

Between all the Haitians playing that BS music all night outside my building and the fireworks going off All night I lucked out on a rear facing apartment.

Last edited: