NY Drug Dealer makes 60k a week, makes a video on how not to get caught

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He asked him how much was what he threw on the table, and dude said this part right here is about a G, and we doing about 60K weekly. Not we grossin'/nettin' 60K off this product. I would bet he makes 10-15K a week net. You are not doing 60K a week off of deliveries my dude, you gotta be hugging the block. Even if you get straight raw, and break it down to $5 crack vials, you need to be moving a lot to hit $60K net profit. Let's say you make $5 on a 20 bag net (which is generous). To make $60K, you would have to be doing 12,000 20 bags a week, or roughly 1,700 a day. If you makin' 60K a week, you are controlling entire blocks, and more than likely, you are moving mostly white, where you can make double what you paid if you break it down, stretch it out, and retail it.

na he asked him "about how much do guys think you clear a week" dude said "about sixty 60 stacks" then he goes " a stacks thats a thousand dollars times, 60 ", they wasn't talking about what was on the table, guy just so happened to ask him at that time they was standing in front of the product

anyways after watching half this vid a second time, no way dude is clearing almost a quarter of a millon dollars a month on weed ( 60k x 4 weeks), so yea a lot of :duck:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
na he asked him "about how much do guys think you clear a week" dude said "about sixty 60 stacks" then he goes " a stacks thats a thousand dollars times, 60 ", they wasn't talking about what was on the table, guy just so happened to ask him at that time they was standing in front of the product

anyways after watching half this vid a second time, no way dude is clearing almost a quarter of a millon dollars a month on weed ( 60k x 4 weeks), so yea a lot of :duck:

My bad, I rewatched it, you right, although you could interpret it either way. I guess in my mind it was so ludicrous to state that he meant he was netting $60K a week, which is why automatically assumed he meant how much weight he was moving weekly. Yeah, this is straight :rudy: status if that's what he meant. He gotta be making $500 a delivery for that to be possible, which means what he's selling is worth at least $1000, he would need to be driving around in a packed cargo van for this to be even possible if we're talking weed..Not to mention this is NYC, traffic is a mofo, If you drivin' around during the day, unless you stay in the same neighborhood, you doin' at best 1 drop an hour. At best. Sh*t, just driving from the Bronx to brooklyn can be two hours at times. The only this is possible, would be if he's distributing to smaller dealers, but :heh: at you running around in a packed car full of drugs and not getting robbed on GP when you're delivering a shipment to a dealer. All the way around this sounds like some B.S.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Weed wasn't the only drug he sold... You should watch the video:aicmon:

no shyt sherlock

the video is obviously fake and staged.

I did only see the first 5-6 minutes ill check the whole video out.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
Drug game aint poppin like that in NY no more. He def aint making 60k like that. Guiliani n Bloomberg cleaned the city up in the 90s.

Edit: NYPD dont play that shyt at ALL. Cops be dealing like crazy, there are too many rats in the system. Thats why you dont really hear about it no more. Even in the Hip Hop game cats who rap about that life go under serious investiagtion by the cops. Listen to Troy Ave (local ny rapper) on the breakfast club speak about it.
here is a link to that interview. he doesnt go in depth on it tho. just says a few things in the beginning

Last edited by a moderator:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why you didn't believe anybody can make 60k a week? cause Frank Lucas made a million dollar a day.....man...A Day.

That person is an idiot for posting the video and I think that is fake or could be real and he's a dumb a$$.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
60k NYC from some weed :rudy:, unless this nikka moving the purest form of all white this shyt is :duck:

edit: apparently its not only weed but still this shyt is fake.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why you didn't believe anybody can make 60k a week? cause Frank Lucas made a million dollar a day.....man...A Day.

That person is an idiot for posting the video and I think that is fake or could be real and he's a dumb a$$.

Lucas was dealing H, had a direct connect to the source in Vietnam, and retailed in NEIGHBORHOODS (not blocks, entire neighborhoods) that were under his control, IN addition to him distributing product as well to other dealers. That's why he made that much.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i done seen a nikka make thousands sellin nuthin but dimes n nicks all day...dat nikka make so much money that he doesnt mind missing about 10 customers a day

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
grams of any drug is as weak as it gets there is no money in that and no one can tell me different. the only money in small amounts of drugs like that is enough to live week to week your not gonna be balling out of control

so if im sellin kush by the 8th...for 50 a piece...and im guaranteed to see 10 ppl a day...im making 500 a day which is 3500 a week tax free...profit prolly gon be about 2000 of that....tell me how many average ppl make that on a week to week basis

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
so if im sellin kush by the 8th...for 50 a piece...and im guaranteed to see 10 ppl a day...im making 500 a day which is 3500 a week tax free...profit prolly gon be about 2000 of that....tell me how many average ppl make that on a week to week basis

retail value > wholesale value, in every business.
even if im buyin pounds, ima sell every damn 8th I can,
you obviously prioritize but sellin hella dimes/8ths > sellin QPs and ounces.