NY Drug Dealer makes 60k a week, makes a video on how not to get caught

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Real nikkas move in silence....That man clearly doesn't know the golden rule...fukking moron and OP is moron for believing that dude too, cuz most drug dealers hate any form of attention not from distributors or buyers, its a fukked up game. You should know that, seeing your from "the hood."

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Did dude shyt on ya'll lawn? :ld: I don't believe his story either but I wouldn't be surprised. It seems like a lot of people in here only know what they see on tv or hear friends talking. I know for a fact nikkas are getting more than 60k a week, right now. But i'm not into that type of thing. Say NO to drugs

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
only reason I think it's fake is b/c I refuse to believe anybody would be this stupid to put themselves in this situation. if i'm in his crew i'd kill him, dump his body in the hudson, move the trap, and take all his connects for bringing unnecessary attention.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Video sponsored by Dea.gov.

No WAY you put yourself out there. Theres dudes out there getting it, but no way they openly show themselves. Its possible he can make drops, which I don't doubt, but if he was a real DD no way he exposes his face and voice like that.

Stay in school kids.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I heard you on that podcast, the only "life" you're about is making sure your little sister gets to soccer practice on time, have the lawn mowed, & make sure that casserole gets into mrs. pepperbridge's hands or your root beer float for desert & X-box live are in SERIOUS jeapordy, Kato.

GTFOH

:whoo: :wow: :deadrose:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
dude was supposed to face 20 years on a felony cocaine charge and he is out of jail 6-7 years later?

:comeon:

plus how is he going to all 5 boroughs by himself with nobody with him with all that weight on him :sitdown:

:wtb: u must have seen the first 2 mins of it only

he was 17 when he caught that charge , which allowed him to qualify for the 6 month SHOCK bootcamp program he did 7 months got out

he doesnt do all 5 boroughs by himself he got 4 other ppl that help him

still there is tons of :duck: in that story , kid pops used to allegedly be a mafia hitman too? i wonder how much money he given them boys out his pocket

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I heard you on that podcast, the only "life" you're about is making sure your little sister gets to soccer practice on time, have the lawn mowed, & make sure that casserole gets into mrs. pepperbridge's hands or your root beer float for desert & X-box live are in SERIOUS jeapordy, Kato.

GTFOH

:wow:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Halfway thru the vid and this kid is giving out WAYYYY too much information on himself to take this seriously.

He lets his voice be recorded, gives up his age, gives up the age he got locked up and released, gives specific stories about what he did while being locked up etc...