NY Drug Dealer makes 60k a week, makes a video on how not to get caught

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
:childplease:

I'm really about that life and I know nobody making 60k a week selling 20 dollar bags of weed, which I just saw this so called kingpin do.

This magazine is for white upper class hipsters my nikka use some discretion.

I heard you on that podcast, the only "life" you're about is making sure your little sister gets to soccer practice on time, have the lawn mowed, & make sure that casserole gets into mrs. pepperbridge's hands or your root beer float for desert & X-box live are in SERIOUS jeapordy, Kato.

GTFOH

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I heard you on that podcast, the only "life" you're about is making sure your little sister gets to soccer practice on time, have the lawn mowed, & make sure that casserole gets into mrs. pepperbridge's hands or your root beer float for desert & X-box live are in SERIOUS jeapordy, Kato.

GTFOH

1oax04.jpg

35cipgi.gif

GAWD DAMN JR WE GOT OUR SELVES A SLOBBER KNOCKER

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

GTFOH

:whoo::krs:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This guys asking to get caught. I hope he quit right after this aired. It's as simple as someone getting pulled over once and he's done.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
OP is the definition of a young guy letting rap videos get to his head.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: @ these :duck: First of all no serious drug dealer would even post their voice or face online. Even if u scramble it it could be unscrambled and decrypted. No dealers make 60k a week anymore. Coke game fukked, weed game fukked, pill gam estarting to get fukked.

60k a week is not big time. That's not even 3 kis. We talkin' about NYC, which got like 30 million people. And duke said if I'm not mistaken, he's moving 60K in product, not profiting 60K. I think he's doing it low key, which is the right way to do it. You never wanna be the nikka runnin' the block, that's where the problems come. You wanna be like White Mike, doin' your own little thizang on a small corner.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
So what do yall think is gonna happen when feds see the video? obviously they already have seen it, being that you, me, and any other random person on the internet have seen it. a worldwide video is gonna spread everywhere.

seriously, what do yall think the feds think of this? i know he didnt say any names or nothin like that, but its not hard for them to trace the video back to u. when ur a drug dealer, u are popular, everybody knows you, therefore you know it wont take much for someone to point him out

baltimore

Pro
Daps
I wouldn't doubt it if he's the kingpin (and I highly doubt a kingpin would even make a vid like this unless he's already on the Fed's payroll)... But there's way too many nikkas in NY eating for 1 person to make 60K a week. That sounds retarded.

:rudy: yo the only reason i could even doubt a story like this being true is cause like yall said homie only had shrooms, molly and exotic out making that and he had it all the way down to dimes and 8ths.. thats alot of fukkin work to move so small for 60k..

but yall stupid if you think nikkas cant make dough like that in nyc with like 9 million when i know lil dirtbag nikkas with s550s and 750is and all that shyt that aint no where near kingpin status in baltimore which is wayyy smaller..

:what: how could nikkas say the coke, weed and molly game fukked up when there is no kind of drought out here and its more people than every blowing trees and poppin pills???? shyt coming from somewhere dummies

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You would think a guy making that much would move on from selling grams of weed tho

grams of any drug is as weak as it gets there is no money in that and no one can tell me different. the only money in small amounts of drugs like that is enough to live week to week your not gonna be balling out of control