NY Drug Dealer makes 60k a week, makes a video on how not to get caught

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard you on that podcast, the only "life" you're about is making sure your little sister gets to soccer practice on time, have the lawn mowed, & make sure that casserole gets into mrs. pepperbridge's hands or your root beer float for desert & X-box live are in SERIOUS jeapordy, Kato.

GTFOH

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
so if im sellin kush by the 8th...for 50 a piece...and im guaranteed to see 10 ppl a day...im making 500 a day which is 3500 a week tax free...profit prolly gon be about 2000 of that....tell me how many average ppl make that on a week to week basis

first of all an 1/8 isnt selling grams. second of all who the hell is gonna see you everyday for an 1/8 of kush? that will last the average smoker a couple days maybe more. 10 people a day buying is a stretch its not that active. i know a dude who sells coke and only moves product thursday-saturday because thats only time there is demand. he isnt big time and only makes enough to help bills just like any low level drug dealer. weeds the same way esp if its bomb weed. your not gonna have "fiends" for weed calling you everyday unless they are broke jokes on copping $20 bags daily. sure you will have regulars but they only come around once or twice a week. this isnt the wire breh

and alot of grown up people make $1200-$2000 a week after taxes with decent jobs

the thing i also noticed with selling drugs is no matter how you run the numbers on paper you always come up alittle shorter than you hoped because thats just the way it works out

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I heard you on that podcast, the only "life" you're about is making sure your little sister gets to soccer practice on time, have the lawn mowed, & make sure that casserole gets into mrs. pepperbridge's hands or your root beer float for desert & X-box live are in SERIOUS jeapordy, Kato.

GTFOH

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

GTFOH

Can somebody dropped this podcast?:dwillhuh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

GTFOH

shyt this nikka is a real life Nino Brown look:

Myself out today ;)

294958_475351982479697_129158939_n.jpg

283736_475351862479709_191469761_n.jpg

u can't tell me he aint bout that life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks very real to me.. #'s might be inflated and he's kinda dumb for giving so much info but it jut looks like a guy w/ a low level operation to me.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
first of all an 1/8 isnt selling grams. second of all who the hell is gonna see you everyday for an 1/8 of kush? that will last the average smoker a couple days maybe more. 10 people a day buying is a stretch its not that active. i know a dude who sells coke and only moves product thursday-saturday because thats only time there is demand. he isnt big time and only makes enough to help bills just like any low level drug dealer. weeds the same way esp if its bomb weed. your not gonna have "fiends" for weed calling you everyday unless they are broke jokes on copping $20 bags daily. sure you will have regulars but they only come around once or twice a week. this isnt the wire breh

and alot of grown up people make $1200-$2000 a week after taxes with decent jobs

the thing i also noticed with selling drugs is no matter how you run the numbers on paper you always come up alittle shorter than you hoped because thats just the way it works out

i kno nikkas who can smoke an oz in a cpl week...those 10 ppl dnt have to be the same ppl...and yea, 10 ppl isnt that much traffic thats usually a minimum...so imagine those comin with 40, 30, 20 other few days...and if u stack yo money u can easily be sittin on 10 stacks sellin grams of weed in a cpl months

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
so if im sellin kush by the 8th...for 50 a piece...and im guaranteed to see 10 ppl a day...im making 500 a day which is 3500 a week tax free...profit prolly gon be about 2000 of that....tell me how many average ppl make that on a week to week basis

i wanna know what his original price was for each of his goods.
id like to know if hes REALLY making a profit, or is he just addicted to flipping it and living off it.
his crib was :usure:
he seems like a dealer whos a user getting off on his own supply

or is this staged?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is really fake breh.

With the DEA and all them out there either this nikka not making 60k a week or this shyt fake as fukk.

Real big time drug dealers are paranoid to even breathe on the phone the wrong way.

I'm tryin to figure out how dude is makin that kinda bread and texting cats about it :childplease:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
how u gon be sellin drugs for damn near 20 years and u driving a chrysler and living in a small apartment? mind you this is while working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. he should have more to show for all this.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
how u gon be sellin drugs for damn near 20 years and u driving a chrysler and living in a small apartment? mind you this is while working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. he should have more to show for all this.

That was about the only thing believable in the :duck: video. No need to be flashy and bring unnecessary attention to yourself.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i kno nikkas who can smoke an oz in a cpl week...those 10 ppl dnt have to be the same ppl...and yea, 10 ppl isnt that much traffic thats usually a minimum...so imagine those comin with 40, 30, 20 other few days...and if u stack yo money u can easily be sittin on 10 stacks sellin grams of weed in a cpl months

:huhldup::snoop::dwillhuh::whoo::wtb::youngsabo:

weed dealers have the lowest profit margin of any type of drug dealer