NY Drug Dealer makes 60k a week, makes a video on how not to get caught

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
the guy didnt ask him how much he moving, he asked him how much he was making a week

He asked him how much was what he threw on the table, and dude said this part right here is about a G, and we doing about 60K weekly. Not we grossin'/nettin' 60K off this product. I would bet he makes 10-15K a week net. You are not doing 60K a week off of deliveries my dude, you gotta be hugging the block. Even if you get straight raw, and break it down to $5 crack vials, you need to be moving a lot to hit $60K net profit. Let's say you make $5 on a 20 bag net (which is generous). To make $60K, you would have to be doing 12,000 20 bags a week, or roughly 1,700 a day. If you makin' 60K a week, you are controlling entire blocks, and more than likely, you are moving mostly white, where you can make double what you paid if you break it down, stretch it out, and retail it.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
he dumb as shyt for doing this video...

made hisself fukking hot for no reason at all.

That bullshyt ass blur on his face.......didnt even voice him over....

come on son......for what? So these white boys fasicnated with the inner workings of ur operation can get a kick?

he dumb as shyt man

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
new york cats always been the flashy, bragging types, so this type of video didn't surprise me

and yeah you nikkas is nuts if you think nikkas ain't doin them type of numbers..we (as in american's) the reason why nikkas in juarez is choppin heads off and shyt basically..

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
So yall niccas don't think it's possible? This man is operating a rolling trap all day. Then he gettin weight so he most likely getting a good ticket on the green and molly, he's breaking it down getting those sack to sack sales and he probably supplying a few niccas. A ounce of green these days about half the price of an ounce soft, so it's possible.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Drug game aint poppin like that in NY no more. He def aint making 60k like that. Guiliani n Bloomberg cleaned the city up in the 90s.

Edit: NYPD dont play that shyt at ALL. Cops be dealing like crazy, there are too many rats in the system. Thats why you dont really hear about it no more. Even in the Hip Hop game cats who rap about that life go under serious investiagtion by the cops. Listen to Troy Ave (local ny rapper) on the breakfast club speak about it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yall nikkas going by what yall see on TV and shyt.

Just cuz it aint the 80s and nikkas aint standin on the corner all day makin 200 staccs and shyt dont mean it still aint dope boys gettin paper.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Of course this nikka got arrested, dude was driving around Bushwick in a black 2010+ Crysler 200 in the video :snoop: So all the cops had to do was put an apb out for any car matchin that description :laff: Stupid fukk.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
Of course this nikka got arrested, dude was driving around Bushwick in a black 2010+ Crysler Sebring in the video :snoop: So all the cops had to do was put an apb out for any car matchin that description :laff: Stupid fukk.

your point being?

if you are moving that kind of weight the least you will have is a a couple of whips :rolleyes:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:childplease:

I'm really about that life and I know nobody making 60k a week selling 20 dollar bags of weed, which I just saw this so called kingpin do.

This magazine is for white upper class hipsters my nikka use some discretion.
Said he was selling Moli and Shrooms too... Most of his profits probably come from Moli...

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
grams of any drug is as weak as it gets there is no money in that and no one can tell me different. the only money in small amounts of drugs like that is enough to live week to week your not gonna be balling out of control

it depends on the area youre in

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
are u retarded, your comparing a nikka selling candy to a bunch of kids to somebody selling 60k worth of weed in the most heavily policed city in the world of 8 million people and putting it on the internet to see :what:

Weed wasn't the only drug he sold... You should watch the video:aicmon:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I heard you on that podcast, the only "life" you're about is making sure your little sister gets to soccer practice on time, have the lawn mowed, & make sure that casserole gets into mrs. pepperbridge's hands or your root beer float for desert & X-box live are in SERIOUS jeapordy, Kato.

GTFOH

:krs::wow::ohmy:

o my god o

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Thread title should be changed... Where in the video did dude say he was making 60k a week?

Also... I know a dude just like this guy who does the same thing and deliver drugs in Chicago, If you work hard, and diversify your drugs, you can definitely pull in a lot of money.... Im Assuming in NY it would be even more lucrative....