Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This is not even counting Virgil and others
or the shoes.

I did a quick scroll through the comments and saw this
TheRoyal3rddd2 months ago
Wow watching this is making me realize how influential he is on NYC fashion. Like I remember seeing this growing up but I didn’t know he helped with these trends I guess I wasn’t paying attention that much but Kanye is the host of streetwear.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
This is not even counting Virgil and others
or the shoes.

I did a quick scroll through the comments and saw this

:ehh: That video is actually interesting actually his definitely influential in retrospect Yeezys, Off White, the almost gay fits he’s definitely influential actually. There’s a host of influences though he can’t be solely credited.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah the only one dumb here is you.

“Keep deflecting how y’all bite UK sound” even tho other cities are clearly doing it with NY

:laff:

We know why you left NY and moved to Washington. You probably got picked on for being a slow nikka lmao.

It’s ok bruh you came on here acting like it’s NY biting UK beats and had no knowledge of all the other cities doing the same and now your ego is hurt

:laff:

Washington? The Evergreen State? Whole T tho, I thought dude moved to Cali all along :deadmanny:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So then how is what I said completely wrong? You highlighted the below as completely wrong but then gone on to prove my point :mjlol:

The quote you posted literally says the UK sound is a mixture of grime and drill. I've just posted quotes from 3 of the producers who are credited with starting and evolving the UK drill sound, saying they were/are influenced by grime. No one is rubbing out the influence of Chicago Drill (it's called Drill) but as said, the producers have consciously moved away from that sound to give the UK version it's own vibe and have used grime influence to do it. If DJ L was an influence for AXL beats so be it, but more of these producers reference the grime influence and these are the producers the BK artists are going to:
You didnt say nothing about a 'mixture' :unimpressed: :dahell:

You literally said.....
"Uk drill sounds more like grime in tempo, beat, and sequencing" basically saying that they came up with the shyt went thats not true."

Don't backtrack now my friend:ufdup::comeon:

And if it is then those uk bois need to go ahead and call that shyt something different.........

But they wont because they know what the real is:sas1:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
im talking about the shyt that matters.

you can have the Robbins jeans, etc...

NOBODY is dressing like NYC.
There isnt even a distinct NYC style.

Please post pics.

like...breh said Von Dutch and fitteds w/ patches? :mjlol:
yall dudes country as hell.

You probably have a Avirex on right now.
:mjlol: be delusional all you want

Nikka said Avirex smh