NY Drill Music made it all the way to Italy

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
it’s not about the origin it’s about who made it popular first and who followed after.

Most of the stuff we wear in NYC weren’t originally made in our city but it took off from our city.

Makes sense. It’s just like with New Balance. It’s originally made in Boston but DC was the city that made them took off and got them poppin’ to this very day. So much so that they’ve managed to establish a DEEP presence within mainstream DMV fashion markets since the 80’s.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
look around.

I like clothes...and sell them.

Kanye's eye has been the main influence for like 15 years.

From Bape, to Off White...to the return of baggy.

Most ppl don’t know but Kanye got his fashion cues from us even though he gave it his own unique twist to it :ehh: And it makes sense too because he actually used to live here from time to time

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Makes sense. It’s just like with New Balance. It’s originally made in Boston but DC was the city that made them took off and got them poppin’ to this very day. So much so that they’ve managed to establish a DEEP presence within mainstream DMV fashion markets since the 80’s.

That’s a fact and most of the materialist stuff today is from Europe

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
youre probably the only person in this thread that actually believes that

btw..."Top wear" bruh?
who talks like that?

I believe that cause I follow fashion and don’t make things up like you. Please show me pics of all the urban kids wearing shirts and pants that Kanye influenced

:deadmanny:

I really want to see evidence of these people wearing his hilarious clothes on the runways in the streets outside of soho

:bryan:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I believe that cause I follow fashion and don’t make things up like you. Please show me pics of all the urban kids wearing shirts and pants that Kanye influenced

:deadmanny:

I really want to see evidence of these people wearing his hilarious clothes on the runways in the streets outside of soho

:bryan:
already posted a video in this thread.

How old are you?