NY Drill Music made it all the way to Italy

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
fixed it for you. Haters like you are really that slow and just want to type for daps from other haters.

NYC cats would never take fashion advice from anybody.
yall look the same as everybody else now.

Thats what the internet did :yeshrug:

NYC is following trends now...yall havent set them since the 90s.

You want to take claim to that horrible Dipset era fashion?

A single tear drops from my eye every time I see a black man in a pair of Robbins

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Son woo walking and twirling and using 22Gz gang gang gang ad lib but the anti-NY haters in here talking about UK drill :dead:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

A single tear drops from my eye every time I see a black man in a pair of Robbins
No everyone looks like NY.

All the major fashion trends in modern hip-hop is NY derivative that was being done over 10 years ago from Chrome Hearts, to Von Dutch, to BB Simons belts, to Monclers, to grey bottomed World Series patched fitteds. These rappers be having NY based stylists. It was also NY rappers like A-Boogie and Pop Smoke that made Amiri and Dior pop with their consistent product placement.

Funny enough Dipset’s fashion influence is still heavy and with the 00’s nostalgia the late millennial/gen Z crowd is bringing it will only get stronger.

U don’t know what you talking about take that hate out your heart.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

It was horrible yet the people in your city followed it? And they followed it years later too.

I blame the education system in many parts of the country that allows low IQ people like you to actually post IRONIC FACTS and actually think you made a point

:laff:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Y’all realize that Chicago Drill was just the Lex Luger trap sound repackaged with Chicago slang right?:dead:
This. All the Chicago Drill artists of the early 2010 era were influenced by Gucci, Waka, 1017, Brick Squad, etc.

UK Drill sounds closer to Grime in tempo, beat sequencing, etc. The fact that the BK Drill artists consistently draw for UK producers shows that it's a UK sound.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No everyone looks like NY.

All the major fashion trends in modern hip-hop is NY derivative that was being done over 10 years ago from Chrome Hearts, to Von Dutch, to BB Simons belts, to Monclers, to grey bottomed World Series patched fitteds. These rappers be having NY based stylists. It was also NY rappers like A-Boogie and Pop Smoke that made Amiri and Dior pop with their consistent product placement.

Funny enough Dipset’s fashion influence is still heavy and with the 00’s nostalgia the late millennial/gen Z crowd is bringing it will only get stronger.

U don’t know what you talking about take that hate out your heart.

He’s from Chicago.

I’m sure he knows Fredo Santana called 50 cent (a New Yorker) the real drill artist that inspired them to make Gangsa drill.

I’m also sure he saw the old videos of Fredo Santana repping Dipset.

As far as fashion goes people in the Midwest dress like New Yorkers not the other way around. I can’t think of one winter gear that we have that was created by someone in the Midwest.

Chicago dudes literally rock Timberland boots and were heavily invested in pelle pelle jackets.

:laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This. All the Chicago Drill artists of the early 2010 era were influenced by Gucci, Waka, 1017, Brick Squad, etc.

UK Drill sounds closer to Grime in tempo, beat sequencing, etc. The fact that the BK Drill artists consistently draw for UK producers shows that it's a UK sound.

All music is inspired from other arts of music. West coast avenger and the other Chicago dude on here talking nonsense are just exposing themselves that they don’t know anything about music, don’t listen to it but just come on these forums to cause trouble lol.